TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czecherbear

2009 TSM Poster Tournament: The Round of 64

You know ever since we started banning her, I was one of those "Just Ban Leena for good or let her stay for good" douches but now I think I could tolerate an annual appearance and ensuing banning(s?) around the time of the Best Poster tournament.

And I seriously do want to be part of a clique. I guess that's my #1 goal in '09.

She was in my journalism programme, but I didn't know her all that well.

I write an article about female cricket and our faculty advisor goes off on me, a shitty article about me wearing shorts and I'm the king of school. I don't get it.

I write an article about female critic and our faculty advisor goes off on me, a shitty article about me wearing shorts and I'm the king of school. I don't get it.

Classic Sam.

She was in my journalism programme, but I didn't know her all that well.

Like most females that you've seen in your life right? Aside from you're mother and other female family members...

You know ever since we started banning her, I was one of those "Just Ban Leena for good or let her stay for good" douches but now I think I could tolerate an annual appearance and ensuing banning(s?) around the time of the Best Poster tournament.

And I seriously do want to be part of a clique. I guess that's my #1 goal in '09.

I think any popular poster is considered part of a clique in Leena's mind. I've never seen the big deal out of her, shes's a troll who happens to have tits.

I once pretended to be a fictitious girl named Miranda on AIM. She was a hot Juggalette. I almost gay-cybered with one of my friends, but I couldn't go through with it.

I used to pretend that I knew Ricky Martin in Yahoo! Chatrooms back in '98/'99ish to get the ladies in a tizzy.

Continue voting for Kamala and you'll get more embarrassing confessions from King Kamala's adolescence!

I used to pretend to be Greg Kinnear in Mr. Showbiz chats. He was once filming a movie on my street, and being angered that my walk home was impeded, I yelled random shit at him until he looked up and shot me a confused dirty look.

Does Smues have tales like that? No, he's from Alaska.

I used to pretend that I knew Ricky Martin in Yahoo! Chatrooms back in '98/'99ish to get the ladies in a tizzy.

Continue voting for Kamala and you'll get more embarrassing confessions from King Kamala's adolescence!

Remember the WWF chatroom in the late 90's, where everyone pretended to be WWF wrestlers? One time I went on there and pretended to be Rowdy Roddy Piper, and was harassing this one girl. It was hilarous.

I think I saw Lewis Black the other day, near Rockefeller Center. He looked confused like he didn't know where he was going.

The few times I've met Lewis Black, he was really nice and very friendly. It was off-putting given his persona.

I see RVD at the beach like once a month. I was almost on his webshow for the interview about weed, but it became a celebrity thing when a member from cypress hill took my spot. fuck cypress hill.

I partied with Royce Da 59, Joe Budden, and members of D12.

Joe Budden is a dickhead, but Royce and D12 were mad cool. I did patron shots with Royce, and smoked a blunt with Swifty from D12

Just because one rapster has the guts to Just Say No doesn't make him a dickhead.

Dude was just anti-social and wasn't even trying to have a good time. Kon Artist wasn't drinking or smoking and he was having a good time talking to everyone and taking pictures.

That said, Joe Budden is a sick rapper.

I met Bruce Campbell at a book signing and it was reassuring to see one (minor) celebrity that seems like their on screen persona. He was kind of a smarmy dick but I didn't expect any more or less.

Venk

Dandy

Harley

Marney

Byron

Cheech

Slayer

Thoth

Kinetic

snuffbox

Spiff

Chris

UYI (I like Mellow alot...but this is GNR loyalty)

Bored

Jaxl (See UYI)

Fazzle

KOAB

Franchise

Smues

Mattdotcom

King Kamala

pbone

al

alfdogg

Kotz

CanadianGuitarist

treble

Massito

Hawk

VitaminX

godthedog

I didn't know who some of these people were (and I even voted for one of them). But I voted. Where's my sticker?

Did I click on "The OAO Namedropping Thread" by mistake?

Yea, I feel bad if this messes up Czech's vote-tallying

Leena posting started it all.