TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Cuts are a comin!

Add ECW's Gavin Spears and longtime developmental Mike Kruel to the list.

Spears had a horrid debut as part of the new talent initiate in ECW, it was bland as hell, as was his whole existence in the wwe. He's actually decent in the developmental as "The Canadian Bad Boy".

Mike Kruel was lost in the shuffle in FCW, had a decent run in OVW but truthfully I never really believed he had a chance to make it in the show. Sorta reminded me of Matt Striker.

I'll say it- I think Batista should be cut, if only for how often he gets injured, and how old is is getting.

This is what I get for defending the WWE folder.

I think that he absolutely does not speak for the WWE folder with comments like that.

Hey, I'd be all for Batista getting cut. It'd be a horrible business decision, but I could certainly get by with never seeing Batista again.

PWI is reporting, so it must be news, that Vince's two limo drivers have been let go.

You know times must be tough if shit like this happens.

PWI is reporting, so it must be news, that Vince's two limo drivers have been let go.

Does he still have his private jet? The way the wwe is cutting you'd think they were looking for a government bailout. Seriously though, even though the driver is a working man, it's symbolic to the office workers. I mean you can't cut 10% of their workforce while getting chauffeured around, that's brutal for morale.

PWI has confirmed that Val Venis is gone.

Goodbye Ladies.

I figured Candice Michelle has improved tremendously (in spite of the fact she's had a hard time staying healthy lately) and a great inspiration for all WWE teenage male fans that have just figured out puberty. She's still one of the main women to build the Diva's division around. Why would they release her?

I figured Candice Michelle has improved tremendously (in spite of the fact she's had a hard time staying healthy lately) and a great inspiration for all WWE teenage male fans that have just figured out puberty. She's still one of the main women to build the Diva's division around. Why would they release her?

I don't think she has been released - Has she? I threw her name out because she's been obviously snakebitten ever since she returned and has thus regressed terribly in the ring. On Raw she's like the fourth face Diva behind Mickie, Melina and Kelly Kelly, and heck even Beth has her fans. She's sorta busted these days, like she has had too much work done on her face and having already done Playboy, is of little use to Vince anymore.

I'd like more Referees to be cut please.....*shifty eyes*

I'll say it- I think Batista should be cut, if only for how often he gets injured, and how old is is getting.

I think that he absolutely does not speak for the WWE folder with comments like that.

Hey, I'd be all for Batista getting cut. It'd be a horrible business decision, but I could certainly get by with never seeing Batista again.

I agree it would be a bad business decision, but this guy gets injured every year. He's had to relinquish the World title, what- twice? So bring him back for the money matches, then cut him in the next round.

I agree it would be a bad business decision, but this guy gets injured every year. He's had to relinquish the World title, what- twice? So bring him back for the money matches, then cut him in the next round.

He relinquished the title once, in 06. That was also the last time he was injured, he's been healthy from GAB 06 until Armageddon.

If WWE is in a money crunch, why would they do something that'd be a bad business decision and cut one of their biggest draws?

Why so he could make money for TNA or for some promotion in Japan? I understand that he does get hurt a lot but that's mainly due to his muscle and size. If he were to slim down like HHH did years ago, he wouldn't get injured as much.

He relinquished the title once, in 06. That was also the last time he was injured, he's been healthy from GAB 06 until Armageddon.

If WWE is in a money crunch, why would they do something that'd be a bad business decision and cut one of their biggest draws?

I think it has to be pointed out that in this thread, this is not the dumbest idea suggested (see: "Cut everyone and cancel SmackDown and ECW").

It would be awesome for Vince to ride town-to-town w/ the Hardies/Helms . . . only to ride w/ Edge/Christian/Kizarny the next week just to stir shit up among the six.

Vince: Hey there pal, who are you riding w/ to Milwaukee?

D-Lo: Uhhhh Vince, you fired me, remember?

Vince: HA HA HA . . . that's right. I guess that means you won't be needing that Accord you rented.

I'm fucking PISSED that Kevin Thorn was released. The guy was decent enough in the ring, and made the most out of what he was given. What was the guy supposed to do as Mordecai aside from eventually lose to Undertaker? Same with the goth gimmick. I'm anxious to see where he ends up.

HOW IN THE HELL HAS HARDCORE HOLLY NOT BEEN RELEASED?!

Ron Killings will probably get cut due to his cameo in The Wrestler since Vince hates it. However, I didn't realise that 'E signed Low-Ki, that's pretty insane. Especially with all the people who said it would never happen due to his style.

Best Val Venis matches?

(This is a serious request. I'd actually like to watch some of his best amtches somewhere before I inevitably forget about him now that he's gone.)

Best Val Venis matches?

(This is a serious request. I'd actually like to watch some of his best amtches somewhere before I inevitably forget about him now that he's gone.)

None stand out for me, but his feud and time with Right to Censor were probably his finest moments in terms of actually have a storyline and air time.