Portland @ Charlotte, 7:00

New Orleans @ Detroit, 7:30

Philadelphia @ New York, 7:30 NBATV

San Antonio @ Chicago, 8:30

Miami @ Houston, 8:30

Utah @ Dallas, 9:00

Orlando @ Denver, 9:00

Milwaukee @ LA Clippers, 10:30

I don't know if this belongs here but did anyone hear the little Browns/Lebron Rumour?

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/firstcuts...ames_first_love?

A pic of Lebron in a Browns Jersey? And a comment from that made a good point, how pissed off do you think nike is, that there is a big Reebok logo on that jersey.

I mean he's gotta good build for a wide out, and he can jump like a prick but I don't know how well he'd do.

Guest Czech please!

The Bulls, save Derrick Rose, are really pretty unlikable from the owner down to the roster, and I have no particular desire to see them trudge their way to an 8 seed just to get swept by the Cavaliers. There's so much rebuilding and purging to be done here. Larry Hughes bitching about his minutes while on the injured list annoyed me, the team's new habit of eating in the locker room before games while Floyd Del Boylan does nothing is ridiculous, and losing to the Thunder was the last straw. I have no interest in this team right now. Poke with a pokin' stick next time Rose does something really fantastic.

That made me legitimately LOL.

Lakers win 105-100, toppling the Tracy McGrady-less Rockets and their Von Wafer/Carl Landry offensive juggernaut (seriously). Yao Ming was a whiny bitch.

Whoo-hoo! We're part of a record!

As a Kings Fan who doesn't like Salmons, it amuses me that he was on the 76ers team that gave up the then-NBA record for threes in a game to Toronto, and now he's been on the team that broke that record.

And somehow, the Magic still managed to take a break from bombing threes long enough for Howard to get twenty-five... :ph34r:

The Bulls beat Toronto, 102-98. I'll finally get to see them on TV again tomorrow night, thank God, but they'll probably get raped by Cleveland.

The Lakers are having another highly entertaining offensive slugfest tonight, this time in San Antonio. It's 63-61 Spurs at the half.

Man, that traveling call on the Lakers at the end of the game was such bullshit. But what a great game... LA comes back from 100-89, and finally loses 112-111 on an incredible and-one shot by Roger Mason. After seeing the Christmas day game vs. Phoenix and this one, Mason has to be one of the most clutch dudes in the game. And I agree with the announcers on ESPN (I watched it on there rather than KCAL)- that was the best game, start to finish, of this season.

The Lakers just need a real point guard before they can think of putting it all together to take the NBA title this year. Fisher, Farmar and Vujacic are just absolute retards on defense and Game 6 of the Finals last year should've been the last straw with that trio. They seem to excel at fucking up whatever strides Kobe, Odom and Gasol make in a game.

Delonte West just got his head busted wide open on an uncalled foul he committed which took out both him and Derrick Rose. Rose is okay, though.

Oh, and Cleveland is actually wearing their red, regular, non-throwback unis! =-o

Hell of a game between the Bulls and Cavs. I almost have no fingernails left. The Bulls beat the team with the best record in the NBA in an overtime thriller. Well, it was a thriller until overtime, where the Bulls took control.

I missed most of the first period of the Kings game as a result, but all they did was give up 2 goals to the Red Wings, so I didn't miss much.

Um Matt when did the Cavs move to Detroit? But I agree that was a hell of a game tonight.

Oops, my mistake. I was watching the end of Chicago/Cleveland at the same time as the beginning of LA Kings/Detroit Red Wings.

Whoo-hoo! We're part of a record!

As a Kings Fan who doesn't like Salmons, it amuses me that he was on the 76ers team that gave up the then-NBA record for threes in a game to Toronto, and now he's been on the team that broke that record.

And somehow, the Magic still managed to take a break from bombing threes long enough for Howard to get twenty-five... :ph34r:

Yeah, that surprised me as well. It was definitely bombs away in Sacto that night.. ye gods.