TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

TNA Genesis 2009

How about if MEM try to interfere to help Sting but it backfires and costs him the title? The MEM can still get angry with Sting losing the belt and beat him up to turn him back babyface, but this way, Sting, the babyface, looks even more righteous because the interference he was always against proved to be what costs him the title, and it's shown that his attitude was the right one all along, because the MEM attitude is what really cost them the title.

I like this alot...but I won't look forward to Tenay and West screaming that STING LOST BECAUSE HE ASSOCIATED WITH THE MAIN EVENT MAFIA!!!! Every time he comes out.

It looks like PWI is reporting that Rhino is not in the title match. "TNA just announced to the live house in Charlotte, NC changes to two title matches on tonight's PPV *Rhino would not be appearing at tonight's PPV." I have no idea if this is storyline or not, but I hadn't heard of any issues today. "

The second change is the knockouts title match being postponed. "*The TNA Knockouts championship match has been postponed with a six woman tag where the winner will get a future title shot against Awesome Kong."

It looks like PWI is reporting that Rhino is not in the title match. "TNA just announced to the live house in Charlotte, NC changes to two title matches on tonight's PPV *Rhino would not be appearing at tonight's PPV." I have no idea if this is storyline or not, but I hadn't heard of any issues today. "

The second change is the knockouts title match being postponed. "*The TNA Knockouts championship match has been postponed with a six woman tag where the winner will get a future title shot against Awesome Kong."

How weird......well I'm happy on the six chick match instead of Taylor v. Kong, but WTF on no Rhino against Sting? I remember that he was harboring some kind of injury, but the word was that he would be able to work through it. In fact I think this was early last month that he was working through it.

This ppv has actually just gotten a million times more interesting to me with no opponent for Sting. As long as there is a replacement and the title match is just totally off, that is.

Wouldn't it be a 6 woman scramble match? A six woman tag match doesn't make sense.

....nevermind.

Not that it will happen, but how about TNA pulling a fast one on everyone and having Christian Cage come out to face Sting?

The actual news posting:

TNA just announced to the live house in Charlotte, NC changes to two title matches on tonight's PPV:

*TNA announced tonight's TNA title bout between Sting and Rhino "could be in jeopardy" as "no one has heard from Rhino." I have no idea if this is storyline or not, but I hadn't heard of any issues today. Stay tuned.

*The TNA Knockouts championship match has been postponed with a six woman tag where the winner will get a future title shot against Awesome Kong. The word backstage is Kong is injured so with Hemme also out hurt, they just canceled the title bout.

Not that it will happen, but how about TNA pulling a fast one on everyone and having Christian Cage come out to face Sting?

Hey, as long as he hasn't signed yet with WWE officially, he could do a one time payoff to do a job. It's conceivably possible.

If they wouldn't have done the stupid stip with Joe back at Bound for Glory, they could throw him in the spot, but they tied their hands with the previous stipulation.

On the ppv, they are playing it up that Rhino is just no-showing, that the company can't get ahold of him, hasn't been heard from in days. Sounds like storyline to me......they wouldn't play it like this if it was legit.

Eric is getting a great reaction. And for all those people that thought it was just the fans at the Impact Zone, he gets that reaction all the time. He was super over at the two house shows that I have seen. He just seems to have that something that the fans connect to. He does a good job of getting the fans into the matches. He's a midcarder for life, but he's the perfect one.

What the hell, none of the live videos at Justin.tv are working for me. What could I install or do to fix this?

http://www.justin.tv/kgswrestling

It's not loading for me. The little blue thing just goes around and around over and over again. These always work for me, no clue what's wrong tonight.

http://www.justin.tv/wrasslintv

This one is working for me.

What the hell, none of the live videos at Justin.tv are working for me. What could I install or do to fix this?

It's not loading for me. The little blue thing just goes around and around over and over again. These always work for me, no clue what's wrong tonight.

Damn. I was having similar trouble until I was referred to that link. What browser are you using?

Damn. I was having similar trouble until I was referred to that link. What browser are you using?

Weird. I kept it up for about five minutes and out of nowhere it started and freaked me out since I forgot I even had it open and still loading.

Thanks for the link, it looks good to go now.

Had an idea for the Championship match. Sting comes out with MEM and they say that since Rhino didn't make it that Sting doesn't have to wrestle tonight. Then Corennette comes out and says that Sting has an opponent, and Hernandez comes out to cash in his case. He doesn't have to win, but Sting is the type that can get Hernandez even more over. That could be a good match.

I would have loved it if Hernandez stacked all three on top of each other and got the pin that way.

This match definately served its' purpose, getting Hernandez strong credibility for the world title shot. That worked. Good response from the crowd, too.

Surprised to see this on so early in the show. So was this technically going to be the opener before they added that six man elimination match last minute like they did? Hmmmm.

Not sure if anyone caught it, but when they panned to Shelley about to come out on the stage, there was some guy right below the stage walking to the side (perhaps a TNA crew worker) doing the most typical white-boy dance/strut as he walked past the camera to the MCMG theme. You had to see it to know how funny that shit was.