TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

TNA Genesis 2009

Exucse what was the point of Lethal getting the Tag title shot in the Feast or Fired match? Lethal/Creed barely won the straps in the first place, then they lost them. Also, ODB is hot for a woman of her size. Taylor Wilde is just hot.

Exucse what was the point of Lethal getting the Tag title shot in the Feast or Fired match? Lethal/Creed barely won the straps in the first place, then they lost them. Also, ODB is hot for a woman of her size. Taylor Wilde is just hot.

A) To see how it would get over with the crowd? That is done sometimes.

B) Yes, I :wub: ODB

C) Yes, again.

D) No love for Roxxi? :wub:

D) No love for Roxxi? :wub:

Lots of love for Roxxi.

I know she gets love on here, but DCH gave love to the others on her team, but none to Roxxi.

Why would you buy tickets for a PPV and just sit on your hands. The crowd needs to make some noise.

Here we go! Angel vs Jarrett 2.

What happen with Al Snow? Has he been on tv since that PPV?

I don't dig the short hair but Roxxi has a very pretty face. About ODB, she's the only female wrestler on TV other than Velvet Sky that wears a skirt or something to that effect while wrestling. And that's something I find hot. Also, I smell a Sting face turn tonight.

I don't dig the short hair but Roxxi has a very pretty face. About ODB, she's the only female wrestler on TV other than Velvet Sky [/b]that wears a skirt or something to that effect while wrestling. And that's something I find hot.[/b] Also, I smell a Sting face turn tonight.

She's got the ass for it.

IIRC, Snow was backstage at the tapings, but he wasn't used. Nothing since the PPV.

They wanted to get over a stupid gimmick match.

I think the Feast or Fired match was mainly to get Daniels back, and both members of LAX to get over rather than getting Lethal more over.

The feud has been up and down, but holy shit are they pulling out the stops. Big match after big match, Angle just show he can still bring it.

IIRC, Snow was backstage at the tapings, but he wasn't used. Nothing since the PPV.

On the recent Wrestling Observer Radio, Foley said that they had some ideas for Al Snow but they fell through.