TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFC Championship Thread

That's why refs need to let the play go on more often. That way, they can change it back later if they're wrong (same deal with the Hochuli play).

The only problem with that is that the players are opened up to unnecessary hits and potential injuries. Imagine the fiasco if someone suffered a season ending injury on a play that should have been blown dead.

I want everyone to remember who was backing the Cardinals to represent the NFC this year.

Whisenhunt already appears to be a better coach than Cowher at this stage in their careers.

That's not saying much. Didn't Cowher lose three AFC Championships at home as a double digit favorite (roughly)? The SB they won was thanks to the men in black and white helping them at every opportunity as well. Like Dungy he was an above average regular season coach who isn't remembered as being Marty Schottenheimer because they played well in one of the ~10 chances they had at the postseason.

Guest Smues

That appeared to not actually be a catch, so let's be sure to properly reverse that one, because we can't let the Cardinals have it after being FUCKED on the last call can we?

The Cards defence sure came to play today. That six-week rest they seemed to take at the end of the season looks like it did wonders.

They're reminding me of the year the Colts won. Everyone was making fun of their horrible defense and then they clicked at the right time and started shutting people down.

Don't fuck with Warner.

That appeared to not actually be a catch, so let's be sure to properly reverse that one, because we can't let the Cardinals have it after being FUCKED on the last call can we?

The NFL's priority is to let the replay booth make the right calls, not the referees. Duh.

On the ref thing, I have seen a couple cases (can't think of a specific one) where they would award the ball to the recovering team, even if the play was blown dead. The reasoning was that said player would've undoubtedly recovered the fumble whether the whistle had blown or not. That's kind of a weird situation though.

On the ref thing, I have seen a couple cases (can't think of a specific one) where they would award the ball to the recovering team, even if the play was blown dead. The reasoning was that said player would've undoubtedly recovered the fumble whether the whistle had blown or not. That's kind of a weird situation though.

They just went over it on the halftime show...once a ball has been ruled out of bounds, the play is dead and is not reviewable. I can't believe you can't review whether the ball actually was out of bounds, though.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Kurt Warner's line at halftime:

14/17 203 yds, 3 TD.

156 rating.

Second best play of the game there.

They just went over it on the halftime show...once a ball has been ruled out of bounds, the play is dead and is not reviewable. I can't believe you can't review whether the ball actually was out of bounds, though.

It's so they can blow the play dead and no one gets hurt on the scrum for the ball. Gotta protect the players in PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL.

Should've specified, I meant on regular fumbles.

Hell of a play by McNabb, too bad it was called back. Avant and Jackson with nice catches as well.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhohohohohohhoMAN McNabb just got smoked.

Sack n fumble, folks. This one's lookin' ugly.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If Philadelphia scores a TD on this drive, that 3rd and 19 conversion there will be a major momentum changer.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You can't stop Brent Celek, you can only hope to slow him down.