TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

NFC Championship Thread

Eagles need to go after Boldin and TJ during the off-season.

Won't they need a QB to replace McNabb first?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Boy, if I'm Brent Celek, I'm giving OC Marty Morninwheg what-for for denying him the ball on that clutch play.

Well, if 0-16 didn't do it, the Cardinals going to the Super Bowl certainly makes the Lions the worst franchise in NFL history (at least in the Super Bowl era). Good for them though, it'll be interesting to see their offense go up against the Ravens' or Steelers' D.

Warner should just sprint backward toward the end zone and try and kill off the clock.

And who gets the blame when he gets caught from behind, fumbles and [insert Eagles player] walks in with the tying TD?

Guest Smues

It's official: The Arizona Cardinals are going to the Superbowl. A-fucking-mazing. And incredibly awesome, as now I'll have at least one team I can root for. Kurt Warner is a man's man.

Warner should just sprint backward toward the end zone and try and kill off the clock.

And who gets the blame when he gets caught from behind, fumbles and [insert Eagles player] walks in with the tying TD?

I'll take it. I've got broad shoulders.

Jeez, the Arizona Cardinals are in the Super Bowl. Those signs of the apocalypse just keep popping up.

Man, it would've been nice to see the Eagles win. Well they probably would've won if McNabb could hit a WIDE OPEN RECEIVER. How many times did he over or under-throw someone that was wide-open with space to work!?

After how long this team was always talked up as being the darkhorse to cause problems in the NFC for what, 7 or 8 years? When most of the media thought they'd be lucky to win 4 games once Leinart was benched for Warner.

And I'm glad to see one of the more underrated defensive players in the league, and the guy people made fun of for not leaving the team when he had a chance too... Adrian Wilson. Gotta feel good for that guy.

Awesome.

How many QBs have started the Super Bowl for two different teams? I'm really drawing a blank right now. Is Warner the first or am I forgetting somebody?

Craig Morton was the only one prior to this.

What sucks is this. McNabb is still a very good QB and the alternatives out there aren't much better than him. It's just frustrating to see him fuck up like he does year after year. I'm tired of hearing "The guys a winner!' Well I thought winners won games that mattered, not a bunch of regular season games and every playoff game except the NFC championship.