TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

AFC Championship Thread

I think our Mayor would like to change her name right about now, just so she could skip town. She has so much heat on her, even the Ravens don't want her anywhere around.

I think all the projections are wrong. I think both teams are gonna score 20+ points in this one. Ravens winning of course. :headbang:

far be it from me to insult a fellow mick, but man, O'Malley and his people have royally fucked Baltimore and Maryland.

figured i'd give the injury report for the game.

Ravens:

Terrel Suggs:Questionable(shoulder)

Derek Mason:Questionable(shoulder, trapezius, knee)

Samari Rolle:Questionable(groin)

Steelers:

Justin Hartwig:Probable(knee)

Troy Polamalu:Probable(knee)

-ESPN

Looks like Rolle is the on most likely not to play...which leaves the Ravens with Frank Walker & Fabian Washington...damn

For the first time in 19 years one team will play a football game for the 18th straight week.

This team will play without their top 2 cornerbacks (Rolle, McAllister) , and starting safety (Landry). If their leading pass rusher (Suggs) even plays, he will do so with one arm. Speaking of playing with one arm, their #1 receiver (Mason) has been doing so since week 10 along with their starting LT (Gaither).

Oh yeah, and their QB is a rookie.

It's been an amazing season here in Bmore. I had them at 2-14 before the season started. I mean, how in the hell do you make it to the AFC Championship when your third WR currently has 0 career catches??

I have no doubt they they will leave it all on the field tonight against the better, healthier Steelers. This team is all about heart and believing in one another.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I had them at 4 or less. No faith in them whatsoever, and I freely eat my words.

Gonna try a chat for this game

AIM: tsmnflchat

Take Marvin with you so we don't have to see 6 straight pages of biased pbp.

No Marvins allowed (Simpsons joke notwithstanding)

Guest Agent of Oblivion

And we have a player limping off the field on the opening kickoff. Yes!

That's a hell of a challenge.

I remember the challenge he had last week that the catch was made that would have shortened a FG that TN ultimately missed.

Held em to a FG, huge turn of events.

and Hines Ward is out after hurting his knees. Double on Holmes and see what happens.