TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

AFC Championship Thread

TD McGahee! WHOO!

How is your feed 2 minutes ahead of mine? I just got the flag for pi on my feed.

Im watching CBS OTA in glorious HD.

I just figured out that my feed was being watched tivo style and I paused it earlier and resumed and never fast foward.

How is it a "clean block" when a WR launches himself and delivers a helmet to helmet on a "defenseless DB", but a 15 yard personal foul when it's the other way around?

In the playoff game against the Baltimore Ravens on January 18th, 2009 he dropped a key pass play that was definitely a touchdown. Retard. Subsequently, he delivered a monster hit which only slightly redeemed the disappointed fans from the previous drop. He will probably only play 2 years in the NFL before crying like a bitch in the end zone.[10]

Lima Sweed's Wiki

I didn't know the Steelers punter was a soccer fan.

To be fair, both teams played rather lousy when it came to execution. The Ravens defense has been miserable on third down on plays that shouldn't happen (the across his body across the field touchdown, yeah). Who would have thought the sloppy game would have been the Steelers vs Ravens?

This score could easily be 0-0 or 28-0. The pass interference call, I had zero problems with since yeah McFadden got there WAY early. They are mostly just letting them go in this game but if the Ravens plan is to put the game into the hands of Flacco, they are dead. This is NOT the team you ask a rookie quarterback to win against.