TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - January 12, 2009

Wow, I thought Ted and Orton were about to make out there, they got a little too close.

Next week, Manu and Snuka come out to bring another next gen superstar to help them. They bring out DH and he proceeds to beat the crap out of them, buring them even more.

I think with Jericho getting "fired" from RAW, he may be going to SmackDown!

Why, you ask? Simple, because you know wHHHo obviously misses him. HHHe HHHasn't buried Jericho in a long time.

Thanks for your excellent contribution to this thread, JN News. I really appreciate your posts and your thoughts on the inner workings of WWE.

I'm tired of these Pizza Hut commercials. How can anyone mistake pizza from a chain place like that, for homemade pizza?

ha ha ha @ the crowd commentary

"You sing like an idiot"

"It's true" was what someone else said right after that.

WWE pimping out pay per views? Isn't that the norm? I thought it was a commercial for the 2008 ppv DVD set (which would be awesome if it's under $200)

isn't that ref Scott Armstrong? Isn't he 2nd gen?

Good call. Return of the heel referee? I hope they really draw it out - for months even - before they finally put it together that Scott Armstrong is a legacy.

so what, are we trying to go full nWo with this group or something? Whats next, Shane McMahon revealed as the mastermind of the group because he's 3rd Generation?

I find this JBL thing kind of funny since JBL said at a pay per view that he lost all of his cash and thanked the government for the bail out

edit: is this the shortest the Raw ramp has been since 2 sets ago?

isn't that ref Scott Armstrong? Isn't he 2nd gen?

Good call. Return of the heel referee? I hope they really draw it out - for months even - before they finally put it together that Scott Armstrong is a legacy.

so what, are we trying to go full nWo with this group or something? Whats next, Shane McMahon revealed as the mastermind of the group because he's 3rd Generation?

And then Carlito and Primo will join, as will Chavo Guerrero, Natalya, Manu, Umaga, Goldust, Sim, Jesse, Hornswoggle along with developmentals Joe Hennig, TJ Wilson, Talor Rotunda, Dakota Windham and Brett Dibiase = Legacy Black and White. Orton, Dibiase, Rhodes and Smith = Legacy Wolfpac. Is Rey Mysterio considered second generation?

Of course not. Maybe Scott Armstrong missing the kick out was coincidence.