TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - January 12, 2009

Ya, this was atleast the 4th or 5th time Michaels has used the Crossface.

Yeah, it's been used during most of his matches which are given a fair amount of time as of late.

Did Cole not get JR's memo about "The Throwback"? I kept waiting for him to call it that, and all three times (two attempts and one execution) it was referred to as "Going for the win" (once) or "the victory", which gave me an idea of what to call a finisher if I were ever to be a wrestler. That will never happen, so I'll just name a move that in SVR 09 someday.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've already started referring to it officially and concisely as "The Victory" in honour of our friend Michael Cole. I just hope it sticks.

It's like a Victory Roll, only more successful.

Regarding an idea of Austin/Jericho, I just dont see it happening. The only match Austin would probably do at this point is something like Austin/Cena or something significant like that.

I'm still thinking Jericho will hook himself up with Vince and take on someone who sides with Steph, for Mania. Or we could see a three way deal with Orton (who gets Shane to join Legacy as their manager) v. Jericho (with Vince) v. ????? (Kennedy perhaps, with Steph).

Regarding an idea of Austin/Jericho, I just dont see it happening. The only match Austin would probably do at this point is something like Austin/Cena or something significant like that.

I'm still thinking Jericho will hook himself up with Vince and take on someone who sides with Steph, for Mania. Or we could see a three way deal with Orton (who gets Shane to join Legacy as their manager) v. Jericho (with Vince) v. ????? (Kennedy perhaps, with Steph).

Jericho vs. Orton vs. Punk