TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

Norm on Conan

http://www.noob.us/humor/norm-macdonald-ma...t-top-on-conan/

A couple of things from this, Norm is really funny here. Also, it's amazing how much funnier and how much more of an edge Conan had about 12 years ago. I really wish we were getting this Conan for the tonight show, not the shitty pc guy he is now. I guess part of it is just burnout from doing his show for so long, and part of it the corporate bullshit that comes with the tonight show.

My friend has been telling me about this for months. I just watched this and man, I was in tears. Norm might be one of the funniest people ever. I still like Conan though. Between him and Craig Ferguson you can't go wrong.

I posted the initial video on youtube a long time ago, so I'd like to take some credit for its internet success. Anytime anyone had doubts about how amazing Norm is, I showed them that video.

The board is spelled b-o-r-e-d is still the funniest thing ever.

I remember taping this when it first aired because I knew Norm would be hilarious.. and he didn't disappoint. I think I still have that tape somewhere too.

When is he done taping Late night?

February 20th is his last show. Apparently they're showing reruns for a week after because Fallon dosen't start until March 2nd.

Gordon was trying to demonstrate how to make something with Norm and Conan. You can imagine how trying to teach Norm Macdonald to cook went, and half the thing ended up being bleeped.

Hey, bob... have you heard anything about the rumors that since Norm doesn't live too far away from where the taping will be taking place that he'll be involved with Conan a bit more?

I haven't heard anything about it. Norm lives in LA, and Conan loves having him on, so it wouldn't be out of the question, but the guy does tour a lot.