TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheDames7

A Note about Smackdown...

Guest TheDames7

During the SD! main event, UT sold HHH's facebuster quite possibly better than anyone I've ever seen.  In a few months, with the nWo in the main event scene, guys like UT will look a lot better next to these guys, work rate wise....how sad is that?  

Anyway, did anyone else notice that about UT on Smackdown..I like to give credit where credit is due and thats the first time I've seen him sell something well in a LONG time.  

Dames

Guest AM The Kid

Actually Undies has been selling well the last few weeks, it's odd. Maybe he wants a last hurrah before he retires. Plus, he's a whole lot better as a heel.

Guest Tony149

That could be the case. He may want to earn people's respect (Just like his storyline) before he hangs them up. When the nWo comes in...if your work-rate doesn't look better than there's, then you must suck as a wrestler.

Guest AM The Kid

I want to see Undies in a program with Kevin Nash, I liked the one at...what was it Wrestlemania 12? Anyways, I always have thought that fued was great.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

UT is selling alot more in recent weeks because he is back to fueding with main eventers.  he would only be doing this because they would have a similar amount of backstage stroke to him, and it wasnt surprising at all to see him selling like a little bitch to trips.  though the next time he is fighting maven or a midcard, he will have plenty of nosell to catch up on :)

Guest Anglesault
That could be the case. He may want to earn people's respect (Just like his storyline) before he hangs them up. When the nWo comes in...if your work-rate doesn't look better than there's, then you must suck as a wrestler.

Nash will humiliate Test