TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

In Dandy Veritas

To the fans and everybody of TSM, I'm sorry. Extremely sorry. We wanted Dandy as Poster of the Year, that was my goal, something I have never done here. I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this.

You will never see any poster in the entire TSM Universe post as hard as I will post the rest of the year. You will never see another poster push this board as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the year. You will never see a board post harder than we will the rest of the year. God bless.

Guest Czech please!

I spent five minutes with Tim Tebow to make my life better precisely beacuse I first spent five minutes with Dandy.

My goal for '09 is to post well enough to get past the third round. Well it's clear that I have the ability to squeak past your pbones and NYU, I clearly don't have what it takes to beat an AoO or 909.

The Race for The Top Eight in '09!

I had a run to the Sweet Sixteen this year and that's where I'll probably top out. I'm not funny enough to compete with a Kinetic or deranged enough to battle Milky. I am what I am... a solid role-player on the TSM team.

I'm taking it next year. The key is just to change your avatar, custom title, and handle a lot.

Guest Vitamin X
I'm taking it next year. The key is just to change your avatar, custom title, and handle a lot.

I've never changed my handle, and try not to change the other two a whole lot and I've been in at least the final 8 for the past three years running now I believe. In fact, the other three finalists have only changed their name once- Agent was Tzar Lysergic- and that's it, I think. He's had a lot of different avs though, but Kinetic had a picture of himself in his underwear for the longest time.