TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Kamala

TSM Profile: "Macho Man" Randy Savage

Re: Bruno

There was an incident a few years ago at a Raw taping where Bruno and his people met with Vince and his people over something, probably the proposed DVD, and the discussion turned to a documentary that a big TV channel wanted to do on pro wrestling. Bruno was going to be part of it but was told by the channel in question that Vince, who they had also approached, had said to them that if they use Bruno then he (Vince) wouldn't take part. The channel acquiesced and whatever the program was went ahead without Bruno. Bruno confronted Vince about this, Vince denied it all, and Bruno called him on it and walked out.

I vaguely remember hearing about Savage working under a mask as Mr. Madness. When did this happen exactly?

I could be wrong, but wasn't this an aborted angle WWF was going to do after Savage's "retirement" in '92?

I vaguely remember hearing about Savage working under a mask as Mr. Madness. When did this happen exactly?

I could be wrong, but wasn't this an aborted angle WWF was going to do after Savage's "retirement" in '92?

The retirement angle was in 1991 as he returned to wrestle Jake Roberts on PPV at This Tuesday in Texas, but yes - he wrestled a few matches under a mask as Mr. Madness in the run-up to that PPV.