TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

The TSM Weight Loss Contest

Guest Czech please!
Where I'm from, winter's not the best time for weight loss.

Man, ain't that the truth. I've been around 1,500 calories/day since Saturday, and this -9 day makes me want to just put away a whole vat of chili and undo all my caloric slashing. And I didn't even go outside yet!

So I've been riding an exercise bike with a left pedal that intermittently flies off its axle due to a missing washer. I feel like such a schmuck.

So I've been riding an exercise bike with a left pedal that intermittently flies off its axle due to a missing washer. I feel like such a schmuck.

I've got an exercise bike with a right pedal missing a strap. Unless it magically re-attached in the six months since I last glanced at it. Still makes a good clothes stand though.

Oh yeah, 5'9, 180.

Amazing how a bunch of fatties have girlfriends hotter than models.

forums.thesmartmarks.com brings out the best in personality, I suppose.

You're really going all out to win a TSM contest. The fuck are you, Ortonsault?

I demand a fancy graphic for the TSM Tournament final, Hypocrates.

Probably the wrong place to ask this, but any tips on actually losing weight? I've got bit of gut, I'm not fat looking, more like those kids you see in Africa who are skinny but have a belly.

Probably the wrong place to ask this, but any tips on actually losing weight? I've got bit of gut, I'm not fat looking, more like those kids you see in Africa who are skinny but have a belly.

Exercise. Run, bike, lift weights... anything that burns calories and gets your heart rate up. Burn more than you take in and you'll be golden. That's really all there is to it.

Exercise. Run, bike, lift weights... anything that burns calories and gets your heart rate up. Burn more than you take in and you'll be golden. That's really all there is to it.

Probably need to lower the crap I'm taking in then, I ride my bike everywhere and do a bit of sport as it is. Best I stay away from the Food Folder, you clowns cook up some tasty looking death meals.

Probably need to lower the crap I'm taking in then, I ride my bike everywhere and do a bit of sport as it is. Best I stay away from the Food Folder, you clowns cook up some tasty looking death meals.

If you're already riding your bike around everywhere and at least getting in some exercise, then you're off to the right place. But you start with food, and I highly suggest taking a look at your diet. Immediately cut out all fast foods, and start making smarter decisions. Instead of soda, drink water or at least diet soda. The guys in the food folder are at least making their own food, and this is going to be ten times better than ordering out. You're going to need some calories if you work out, though. There's got to be something there to burn off. There are a lot of bad calories that you can eliminate just by making intelligent decisions and simply looking at what you eat. Be conscientious about what you shove into your face.

I'm working on making my lithe body toned and solid instead. This thread being around will help me keep on it. The idea is once late March/early April rolls around and it's shirtless time it'll be like emerging from a cocoon, ready to beat your face in.

Instead of soda, drink water or at least diet soda.

I always thought that arguement was bogus until I actually tried it. Really no reason not to just switch to diet. Now regular just taste like sugary syrup to me.

Instead of soda, drink water or at least diet soda.

I always thought that arguement was bogus until I actually tried it. Really no reason not to just switch to diet. Now regular just taste like sugary syrup to me.

It really does work. I cut out pop (again) a month ago and I feel great. I have the added advantage of not being able to drink diet -- it gives me headaches -- so I don't have all those chemicals swirling around my body either.

diet aint that much better, guys. Just tea yourself up

That's true. Chemically, there isn't much difference, but if you HAVE to drink something carbonated, you might as well make it diet so you aren't taking in those extra 200 empty calories per can.

So it seems that I may have brought back a parasitic friend from my trip to Mexico. On one hand this sucks because I've spent the better part of the morning hovered over my toilet. On the other hand, this very well may give me the inside track I need to win this contest.