TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

The TSM Weight Loss Contest

Oh what the hell.

If I can drop 20 pounds or so or at least 15 with more definition, I'll be back to normal for me.

5'9

166 lb

I just bought a ton of new pants and I don't intend on buying anymore until these are riddled with holes.

Might as well start the diet off right with a night of heavy, heavy drinking.

I sent a PM to Cheech, but haven't heard a response yet. So, if it's not too late for me to join. I weighed last Sunday morning, and I was at a healthy 270 lb. I'm 6'2". My goal is to drop 50 lbs.

Fuck it, I got a head start but who knows

6'1 248 lbs - down from 268 a month ago. i have roughly nine weeks til Mexico and swimsuit body weather

I need at least a 18-25 lb drop by then, which I can do if I actually use my gym membership.

Riddle me this:

At my peak 307 lbs I wore 42 pants, now 60 lbs lighter i can barely squeeze in 38's. Shouldn't the waist have trimmed better than that?

You're probably like the rest of us who lose weight on our stomachs but retain it on our hips/thighs/ass.

Fuck it! I'm starting jogging again tomorrow! I'm in!

I'll post my height/ weight etc later.

Riddle me this:

At my peak 307 lbs I wore 42 pants, now 60 lbs lighter i can barely squeeze in 38's. Shouldn't the waist have trimmed better than that?

You're probably like the rest of us who lose weight on our stomachs but retain it on our hips/thighs/ass.

Fuck it! I'm starting jogging again tomorrow! I'm in!

I'll post my height/ weight etc later.

ah christ fuck gettin' old

I weighed this morning, and I'm down to 267.5. I can wear either a 36 or 38 waist, depending on the brand of jeans. My Dad has gone from about 230-ish to close to 300 in recent years, and still somehow squeezes into his 38-waist Levis. I'm doing a combination of Weight Watchers, a shit load of walking, and working out on a Bowflex. I'd like to not look like I just had a litter of pups come June, if at all possible.

I've been trying to make sure I update this along the way. Check the first post of the thread and see if your name is on the list. If it's not and you want to be in, post your stats here or in a PM

Let's shoot for Wednesday for our first round of updates. That'll be about one week from the time that most people joined.

221.2. I only lost 1.8 pounds this week but that's ok. I'm not exactly on a diet or anything - just being healthy. Two pounds a week is what you should optimally lose.

I'm not sure if I'm being lumped into the fat group but my 220 pounds isn't exactly all fat.

n408476_37060830_6400.jpg

Still need to lose about 20-30 pounds, though. It's been a few years since I've been jacked and I'd like to get back to that.