TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Hey Everybody... Got beef? Come to the chat!

You're going to get banned again if you keep having conversations with yourself in here. This only has to go on for so long until it's Astro Boy 2009.

Because you post 10 requests to have people talk to you sequentially before someone punctuates with a comment. You're, in effect, the only person who posts in this thread. What's the range of people who chat with you? 3? Same three every time?

Because you post 10 requests to have people talk to you sequentially before someone punctuates with a comment. You're, in effect, the only person who posts in this thread. What's the range of people who chat with you? 3? Same three every time?

Wrong!

Venkman, and Mattdotcom are in the chat right now! Venkman rarely comes to the chat.

Why do you follow me around? Hop off my nuts you little dork.

Wrong!

Venkman, and Mattdotcom are in the chat right now! Venkman rarely comes to the chat.

Why do you follow me around? Hop off my nuts you little dork.

Hah! This proves my whole theory wrong!

Seriously stop following me around.

You don't like me, who's gives a shit. Don't follow me around here replying to my every post.

Seriously stop following me around.

You don't like me, who's gives a shit. Don't follow me around here replying to my every post.

Let's just go in the bug jar and sort it out like animals.

People still use MySpace? Huh.

Does "mothafucka" not count as cursing since it's misspelled?

EDIT: Wow, there was a whole other page of crap that I didn't notice was there. The first line here referred to pbone saying EHME was like a MySpace bulletin asking why people wouldn't hang out with him.

Guest Vitamin X

This thread is a festering sore on Agent's Chocolate Socket and so it must be closed. Sorry, captain's orders.

If you need to come to the chat, just click on that there link in between "Arcade" and "Calendar" up there. You don't need to be reminded of when it's okay to do so. EHME, I got nuthin but love for you teddy bear, but thread's worn its course now.

C'MON MAN