TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Krankor

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2009

I second this notion. He was a replacement so it's not like we're unfairly kicking out someone with tenure, and he didn't even try to put any effort into his first two picks. Johan Santana?!?! Seriously?!?! That's worse than Willy Aybar.

The talent drop-off from this round to next is fairly severe. I think you're really handicapping a player, be it Matt or someone else, by holding out any longer. Someone needs to come in and draft some players that can actually contribute to a team.

Is Matt Young dead?

I've been busy, but this is too complicated for me to figure out who's left and ranked where to make a successful pick. It's constant checking and re-checking of past picks and keepers. There has to be a simpler way.

I volunteer to take over operations of Matt's team until the end of the draft, at which point I will contract his team and transfer the contracts of several of his players to my team and release the rest. Or, I can take his players and move the remaining team to Washington D.C. Whatever the league wants to do.

Is Matt Young dead?

I've been busy, but this is too complicated for me to figure out who's left and ranked where to make a successful pick. It's constant checking and re-checking of past picks and keepers. There has to be a simpler way.

Make or steal a list of players. Grab a pen and open the first page of the thread. Mark off each player that has been taken.

It takes 10 minutes.

Is Matt Young dead?

Make or steal a list of players. Grab a pen and open the first page of the thread. Mark off each player that has been taken.

It takes 10 minutes.

Here, I'll help: Willy Aybar has, unfortunately, been taken. However, his brother, Erik Aybar, still remains on the table. Plenty of Aybars to go around!

I have GREAT news to report, MY FRIENDS! Yahoo has set up for the '09 season! Meaning all that Krankor has to do is set up the league and we can join. And I can breath a sigh of relief as Matt Wieters is listed, meaning my gamble paid off. (except for that whole "gabling on a rookie to pan out as a 1st round pick" gamble.)

Is Matt Young dead?

Blank-Picard_Facepalm.jpg

Is Matt Young dead?

Worthless. I take it getting a magazine and circling the guys that have been selected/kept is too challenging. A whole 20 minutes of work.

Matt Young is out.

We are ahead of schedule big time right now so I'm going to pause the drafting until we get a new manager.

Can a mod real quick toss up the 1 spot available in the thread subtitle.

The new manager will get to inherit Matt Young's single correct pick of Alex Rodriguez, and they will need to select a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round pick and then be ready for the 5th round pick which will occur after JHawk's picks.

Whoever the new manager may be, here's the basic draft rules.

When its your turn, make a selection in 18 hours.

Before posting who you want to draft, make sure they are not a keeper or drafted already by checking Post number 1 and 2 of the thread.

If you may not be online for a period of time and your pick might come up, send me or someone else a list of the top 5 guys you want picked.

League rules are in post number 3.

EDIT: I offered the tony guy the spot. But whoever posts first is going to get it. I told him if he wants it to hurry the hell up and claim it otherwise someone else will scoop the spot up.

damnit too slow....if any spots open up, let me know...the league I was in last year dissolved and looking for a new league

This guy from page 1 should be offered the spot.