Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Public Opinion - The WWE 24/7 Folder

WWE 24/7 Folder  

29 members have voted

1. 1. WWE 24/7 Folder should be a:

• WWE Sub-Folder
    • Its own distinct folder

Someone has graduated the WWE 24/7 Sub-Folder to have it's own folder status. Some people are probably happy that this completely removes it from what they consider the "retards playground" while others have noted this means they have to "back out" of the WWE Folder to check the 24/7 folder.

I have no say on this issue but figured, at the very least, I'd give it a public thread for people who do have power to consider.

Edited by Czech please!
You did it as a multiple choice. -Czech

Please ignore what may or may not have been written here previously, I somehow thought the removal of votes against the move and the edit tag "you made it multiple choice" meant I gave people more than one option, an option that was against what we were doing. Carry on.

If I had my druthers, we'd have an Old School folder, which would be an amalgam of the current General folder and the WWE 24/7 stuff. As it is, that's probably not in the cards.

I don't really care for subfolders, but of the two options presented I'll go with the first choice (WWE subfolder).

Is this a crazy idea for the top of the board:

WWE Folder (for all things regarding the current WWE product)

Old School (for WWE 24/7 topics and general discussion of older angles/wrestlers)

TNA, Indies & Overseas (current TNA stuff, plus ROH, Japan and whatever)

Is this a crazy idea for the top of the board:

WWE Folder (for all things regarding the current WWE product)

Old School (for WWE 24/7 topics and general discussion of older angles/wrestlers)

TNA, Indies & Overseas (current TNA stuff, plus ROH, Japan and whatever)

Yes, we've established that TNA should have its own folder.

24/7 should be a subfolder of General Wrestlng like it was before. There was no reason to move it to begin with.

24/7 should be a subfolder of General Wrestlng like it was before. There was no reason to move it to begin with.

That was a weird move and I don't really remember why it happened. There were some members who wanted it with WWE since it was a WWE product. The posters who used the folder wanted to keep it away from the WWE folder out of fear that some of the posters there would bring down the quality of discussion. Somehow the WWE folder supporters won out. I guess I can buy both explanations but General is sort of a better fit, given the tone and nature of most of the threads in that folder.

This is sort of why I have pushed for an Old School folder. That's a logical place for the 24/7 stuff to go. Personally I feel a little weird interjecting into that folder because I don't have the 24/7 service. However, I often feel compelled to discuss the shows you guys have been watching.

That was a weird move and I don't really remember why it happened. There were some members who wanted it with WWE since it was a WWE product. The posters who used the folder wanted to keep it away from the WWE folder out of fear that some of the posters there would bring down the quality of discussion. Somehow the WWE folder supporters won out. I guess I can buy both explanations but General is sort of a better fit, given the tone and nature of most of the threads in that folder

I agree with this. I've never really heard of a good explanation for the move, since most of the posters who posted in the 24-7 threads wanted it in General Wrestling. It was something the mods do occasionally that bother me- make a move just for the sake of making a move, without input from the posters.

This is sort of why I have pushed for an Old School folder. That's a logical place for the 24/7 stuff to go. Personally I feel a little weird interjecting into that folder because I don't have the 24/7 service. However, I often feel compelled to discuss the shows you guys have been watching.

You should get 24-7, it's great.

I'm actually very happy with everything to (as mentioned in the other thread). I think people can adjust, I just wanted to do the correct thing and give people a place for their say.

Really though, let's just leave it. I'm more interested in when the new voting for folder sub-titles is coming up. I'm tired of looking at the Food Folder as a place to learn taco related feces.

I agree with this. I've never really heard of a good explanation for the move, since most of the posters who posted in the 24-7 threads wanted it in General Wrestling. It was something the mods do occasionally that bother me- make a move just for the sake of making a move, without input from the posters.

The worst example of this is the youtube thread being moved to Scavenger town. Who made that decision? That killed the thread. For a long time, I thought they just deleted it.