TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - January 19, 2009

6 days before the Royal Rumble, Raw will be war when William Regal vs. CM Punk: Round 3 for the IC title goes down with No DQs! Will this one end decisively, or with a count-out?

In what one hopes is the thirlling conclusion to their feud, Rey Mysterio better bring the best of his swashbuckling offense when he goes one on one with Big Bully Busick Mike Knox.

More important than any of that, Vince McMahon makes his return to TV! Will be give away more money? What of Stephanie's reign of terror and her decision to fire Chris Jericho?

Find out the answers to all this and more tonight at 9:15 pm Canada time on The Score!

Because Rey is holding us back from the Manu/Knox feud we've all dreamed about?

I was thinking the Knox/returning, recently resigned Snitksy feud we've all wanted since Knox was called up to the main roster.

Vince is back! Yay! (read: "not yay"). Unless he does what DVDVR has suggested, working a Stephen Hawking type gimmick. That would be awesome.

I want him to come back, having no memory of anything after the Screwjob, and try to get his announcing gig back.

I just hope there is no pop in the ratings that would justify Vince making himself the centerpiece of programming again. The show is much better when he's off programming.

Is Knox vs Mysterio even feuding? Have they had a singles match yet, or just that 10-man tag and a bunch of post-match attacks? I assume Mysterio/Knox is in holding pattern until Bourne is healthy again.

Knox sneak-attacks Rey a lot, Rey beats Knox in the ten-man, and then last week Knox got taken out of the ring by Mysterio.

So I guess you can beat the shit out of anybody as often as you like and not have to face them in an actual match until they prove they can fight back.

Snitsky got fired, didn't he?

He did, that's why I had said recently resigned, but I guess the "joke" didn't go over well.

I'm trying to figure out what could come of a Vince/Steph feud on Raw. I'm assuming Jericho will be involved on some level, but who would he be facing in all of this?

The amount of Vince returns promos made me sick. Finally he'll get back and will bore me again. Who knows, maybe we can have the set collapse once more?

I want to see if he's got the post-Lashley really short haircut, or if he's gone old school and brought back the pompador.

I also look forward to some relatively big announcement, since they're using "Vince returns to RAW" for the last RAW before the Rumble.

Am I the only one that loves Vince?

No, I think Vince is really awesome when he comes back for a night or so after being off TV for a long time. Though I like it more when it's more of a "surprise" other than scheduled.

Sadly, I'm not sure what they could do with Vince nowadays. Ever since he came back from the long hiatus in late 2005 - I've been bored with him.

Vince vs. DX - drawn out too long

Vince vs. Lashley - boring/stupid

Vince vs. Hornswoggle - ugh

I guess he's just not entertaining enough for me anymore