TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - January 19, 2009

Is Santiono's Unibrow natural? Because I have never seen a Unibrow that thick and firm.

Also orton sold that slap like a champ. I wanted him to RKO her onto the table right then and there.

Looks like another Diva's having trouble keeping her pants on.

Man, these matches sure are quick tonight.

I'm thinking they are fast so Vince can have a good 20-30 minutes in the ring.

Wow...

Orton saying what we have all thought at one point or another.

details, please?

That Stephanie wouldn't be anything without the last name McMahon.

Maybe I've been watching too many M*A*S*H re-runs...but Santino/Beth kinda remind me of Frank Burns and Margeret Hollahan.

I've never thought about that, but I can see that now that you mention it.

The crowd is nuts for Punk. That is a massive pop. Hell even I marked for that entrance, and I'm sitting about 15,000km away on a computer. Also I think the Illinois flag was a beautiful touch. Considering how he lost his last match in Chicago to Jericho i see him winning tonight in front of a home crowd.

Was Punk supposed to hit him with a ball shot, or was it supposed to be a gut shot that Regal faked as a low blow last week?

Unclear for me. I'm thinking it was supposed to be an inadvertant ball shot since Regal was selling it all the way to the backstage and the interview afterwards.

PUNK WIN PUNK WINS PUNK WINS The crowd doesn't care it's sloppy, they have gone infuckingsane for Punk.

You know with this win Punk is now a Triple Crown champion. He's won the Tag titles, the World titles and the IC title. This puts him in a league of only 8 wrestlers in the history of WWE. Michaels, Trips, Jericho, Angle, Guerrero, RVD and Jeff Hardy are the other 7. That's a pretty big thing to do when he only debuted 3 and 1/2 years ago and spent most of his time previously in the indies.

You know with this win Punk is now a Triple Crown champion. He's won the Tag titles, the World titles and the IC title. This puts him in a league of only 8 wrestlers in the history of WWE. Michaels, Trips, Jericho, Angle, Guerrero, RVD and Jeff Hardy are the other 7. That's a pretty big thing to do when he only debuted 3 and 1/2 years ago and spent most of your time previously in the indies.

Edge? Benoit? Flair?

Ah yes, Edge, I forgot about him. 9 Wrestlers, and most of them spent a very long time in the E before they got all 3. Much longer than a bit over 3 years.

You know with this win Punk is now a Triple Crown champion. He's won the Tag titles, the World titles and the IC title. This puts him in a league of only 8 wrestlers in the history of WWE. Michaels, Trips, Jericho, Angle, Guerrero, RVD and Jeff Hardy are the other 7. That's a pretty big thing to do when he only debuted 3 and 1/2 years ago and spent most of his time previously in the indies.

Edge, Bret Hart, Benoit, Kevin Nash, Pedro Morales, Kane, Booker T, Stone Cold, etc. have all done it too

But if you think about it, it is pretty sad that not that long ago he was World Champion, and now he is just reduced down to this.