TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - January 19, 2009

Ah yes, Edge, I forgot about him. 9 Wrestlers, and most of them spent a very long time in the E before they got all 3. Much longer than a bit over 3 years.

Actually, it would be two years if you count the Hammerstein ECW debut.

Ah yes, Edge, I forgot about him. 9 Wrestlers, and most of them spent a very long time in the E before they got all 3. Much longer than a bit over 3 years.

The Rock and Flair too

Wow that is short. 2 years? I swear it was longer. In regards to the fact that he was World Champ, the way they booked him most people didn't buy him as a champ, and he spent most of his matches in the midcard segment anyways, rather than the Main Event, which was reserved for the (awesome) Jericho/HBK feud. I'd rather him as the IC champ for now, and then later work his way back up and be a more credible World Champion. He never actually lost the World title, which he could use later as a heel to challenge for the World title. In regards to his heel turn, I see it happening in this title run.

Cena got a massive pop, JBL got a massive boo, and "scumbag" is a shitty insult.

Actually there's more. Wikipedia updates shit fast, Punk's already up there.

Pedro Morales

Bret Hart

Diesel

Shawn Michaels

Steve Austin

The Rock

Triple H

Kane

Chris Jericho

Kurt Angle

Eddie Guerrero

Chris Benoit

Ric Flair

Edge

Rob Van Dam

Booker T

Randy Orton

Jeff Hardy

CM Punk

That's a pretty long list actually. List is in order of when Triple Crown was achieved. I was thinking of Grand Slam Champions, which would require a Tier 3 title that is no longer available.

Fuck it, I hope they run with Michaels in the corner of JBL for a lot longer than the Rumble to set up a match at Wrestlemania. He's more interesting in that role. It's something different for him, even though we know that he's still getting paid by the E.

Actually there's more. Wikipedia updates shit fast, Punk's already up there.

Pedro Morales

Bret Hart

Diesel

Shawn Michaels

Steve Austin

The Rock

Triple H

Kane

Chris Jericho

Kurt Angle

Eddie Guerrero

Chris Benoit

Ric Flair

Edge

Rob Van Dam

Booker T

Randy Orton

Jeff Hardy

CM Punk

That's a pretty long list actually. List is in order of when Triple Crown was achieved. I was thinking of Grand Slam Champions, which would require a Tier 3 title that is no longer available.

And Wikipedia also makes mention of those who won it under the original set-up (WWE Championship) and those who got it by winning the World Heavyweight Championship.

That was an awesome reason for attacking Mysterio. I don't know.

The reason itself was fine, but I had more of an issue with the way he said it, might also because he sounded like a 5 year old when he said it.

The reason itself was fine, but I had more of an issue with the way he said it, might also because he sounded like a 5 year old when he said it.

But you like how Kizarny talks? :huh:

I did? That's news to me, I hate it. I've never once said I like the way he talks.

I did? That's news to me, I hate it. I've never once said I like the way he talks.

It is you that likes him, isn't it? Or is it a different Canadian?

It is you that likes him, isn't it? Or is it a different Canadian?

Nope, not me. All I've seen from him are his promos on youtube and one match from FCW.