TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Booking for the 300th episode of HeldDOWN~!

It's California Love, this California bud got a nigga gang of pub

I'm on one, I might bail up in the Century Club

with my jeans on, and my team strong

Get my drink on, and my smoke on

Then go home with, somethin to poke on (whassup bitch?)

Loc it's on for the two-triple-oh

Comin real, it's the 300th episode....

Make no mistake about it, the L.W.O. is returning, the Swag Show is back for the 300th episode. Shit is raw here, other cats sweeter than purple kool aid and they can get got!

This historic celebration comes from Dodger Stadium home of the GOAT team to ever play in the zip code of 90012. Also the only team to ever play in the zip code of 90012. The ballpark has offered spectators views of the green, tree-lined Elysian hills to the north and east (and the San Gabriel Mountains beyond) and of downtown Los Angeles to the south. In typical LA fashion, the 56,000 seat ballpark offers parking for 16,000 automobiles on 16 terraced lots adjacent to the entry gates.

dodger-stadium-pic.jpg

DodgerStadium.jpg

It'll be posted next Saturday due to the ppv.

***WORLD TITLE MAINEVENT***

Krista Isadora Duncan Vs Mister Dick or Leon Rodez

Also on the card, Rico De Janerio Vs Lucius Soul

If ya'll wanna do ya man a solid, you'd write a real short piece with one of your characters stating what their favorite HeldDOWN memory is. I guess you could do more than one character if ya wanted, but I think one from everyone would be okie dokie. Cool?

Lunar Phoenix talks about his favorite hD moment.

Hule Bartowski also talks about his favorite hD moment.

"Die Hard" Ricky Danger w/Lunar Phoenix vs. Hule "The Name" Bartowski w/

Black Widow!

Also, in keeping w/storyline, I'm calling OPENER if I can.

Sooooo AP went up a little later than I thought it would. So, I'll say this show will go up on Sunday. I don't fuck with the superbowl like that, see. Not even those suck ass commercials, a crass attempt to keep you all as slaves to corporate consumerism with cheap 30 second slickly produced brainwashing.

VENICE BEACH BUNNY BRAWL

Jade Rodez-Duncan, Maggie Nerdly, and Melody Vs Holly, Morgan Nerdly, Lorelei DeCenzo

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to hold off my Anderson Cup match until next week's show. I guess KC is the person I really should be asking here, since his characters are involved.

I will, however, provide that major Deadly Alliance announcement that I told Patty I would provide for this show.

Depending on when the show goes up, can space be left for a Zack segment, a flashback piece from Zack, and a DJ Giant Jesus segment? Plz thnx.

Also, regarding DJ GJ, I'd like to start building him up a little more now, so if anyone has a free character open to a rivalry or angle of some sort, shoot me a PM.

Sign in to follow this