TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Cologne

Guest Vitamin X

I just like good ol' musky Brut aftershave. On days I'm not shaving, I have a bottle of Ralph Lauren Polo I've been using for quite a long time now.

Gucci Pour Homme 2. Smell like a god damn gentleman.

I used Aqua Di Gio for a few years and was looking for a switch. I was really patient and kept sampling from GQ every month until I found the perfect one for me.

This past christmas, my mom bought me 10 different types of tester cologne with a gift certificate for $75 inside for the cologne that I like. Personally, my favourite is L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent. I also have Adidas Dare, Hugo Boss Black, Calvin Klein Euphoria and Ralph Lauren Polo Blue.

hopefully just a little is used. some men seem to roll around in the shit and that smells worse than what they smell like without it in the first place.

my favourite is deoderant mixed with sweat. that's what a MAN smells like :P

Ralph Lauren Polo Double BLack and Paco Rabanne XS. Also IceMen by some guy whose name I do not remember. I dont particularly worry about any of them. I use XS everyday though, generally without realising it. it's a bit subconscious now.

I produce my own musk.

Hey, it's Danny Husk!

Never used any, most girls I've dated don't really want guys wearing the stuff. Probably because 99% of guys have no clue how to use it, a big hint is if you can smell it after someone walks past it's way too strong. The girl I'm with now always makes fun of guys who wear the stuff so strong that you can smell it when they walk past.