TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest treble charged

June 26, 2002

Guest treble charged

Well, as the clock strikes Midnight here in EDT, I figured I would start it off with a bang. I start, with a bio:

Treble Charged joined the old SmarksBoard (while still on EZBoard) at the beginning of December, 2001, just before it became frighteningly yellow. His name was chosen due to his like of a certain Canadian band, known as treble charger. His choice of name has lead to him on more than one occasion being called treble charger, which at times can become slightly annoying, but he usually gets over it. When the SmarksBoard switched to Ikonboard, Mr. Charged came along, subtly changing his name, by dropping the capitals.

After the switch, treble became an inaugural member of the One and Only Anglesault Thread, dispite his dislike towards its namesake (who has given him the oh so witty nickname, treble cleft).

Anyway, many of Mr. Charged better posts have taken place within the confines of the Sports folder, where he has discussed whether or not the Atlanta Braves are a dynasty (which they aren't) and has defended the honour of his beloved Toronto Maple Leafs (who WILL win the 2003 Stanley Cup, you can put money on it). He has also spent time in the Music folder, where he has stood up for his favourite band, who have been slagged unfairly by certain people who shall remain nameless.

All in all, Mr. Charged is a all-around good guy, who has also had discussions outside the bounds of this forum with posters such as TheDames7 and Kotzenjunge and wouldn't mind having future conversations with other posters who would like to take the time to spend a few minutes shooting the breeze or whatnot.

Here is a history of sorts of treble charged signature and avatar

Avatar: Since day one, treble charged has used the exact same avatar at this forum. It would be the cover of treble charger's most recent release, Wide Awake Bored (Canadian Version).

Sig: treble charged has used 4 different signatures during his days here at the SmartMark forum.

#1: Lyrics from the chorus of treble charger's hit song, "American Psycho".

#2: A picture of an Uncle Sam-like character flipping the bird, so to speak, with the text "American Psycho" underneath it (this is from the video for "American Psycho").

#3: A countdown of the Toronto Maple Leafs' run to the Stanley Cup (which didn't happen, unfortunately, and brought on flaming by some people who have nothing better to do).

#4: His current sig. Flame-bating it may be, but it is still funny. Also, note the text at the bottom. Remember: you heard it here first.

Anyway, this is the bio of the poster known as treble charger. Share your thoughts, if you wish.

Guest Austin3164life

Treble Charged, to be honest, I don't know you that well, and I can't remember you from the old ezboard days. I've seen some of your posts and you're not a bad fellow. Happy Treble Charged day.....

::Raises Steveweiser to TrebleCharged::

Guest treble charged

Don't feel too bad, Mr. AustinHHH4Life, I don't know you that well, either.

Thanks for the Steveweiser, though.

Guest Anglesault

I know everyone is waiting for the Anglesault post in this thread, and yes, you WILL get it, but not right now. (This doesn't count as the Anglesault post, smartasses)

Guest Dangerous A

I don't know you either, but your not a bad fellow and don't spew a ton of ignorant shit like half of our beloved board does.

Cheers to ya, TC!

Guest Incandenza

treble charged, there is not a single member of this board that has a better sig pic than you.

Huzzah!

Guest Anglesault

(Note: This is still not "The Post")

This Cleft Love fest disgusts me.

That is all.

Guest treble charged

Jeez, you're sure doing a lot of posting for someone who hasn't posted in this thread yet.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Well,I-have-seen-you-on-this-Board-before,but-I-don't-know

you-that-well.

Anyway

:::Raises-a-Glass-of-Milk:::

Guest TheDames7

Treble, you're known to me for 3 things.

1. Your columns on 411.

2. The fact that you HOOKED ME UP LOVELY~! with the Life and Death of Owen Hart Tape.

3. Getting owned by AngleSault's emoticons.

Two out of three ain't bad.

You's a good guy, TC.

Dames

Guest alfdogg

Well here in Indiana, it's 11:30, so it's not OFFICIALLY your day yet around these parts.

Guest Anglesault

Clefty, Clefty, Clefty.

What can one say about the Cleftmeister?

From his emoticon trouncing in the OAOAST (Remember this? blowjob.gif) to the time he claimed that he was Lillian Garcia, Cleft has done nothing but make an ass of himself in his short tenure here.

Cleft's first mistake was trying to take me on in an emoticon war. We all know how that ended. But the little shit just wouldn't let it go. He kept trying to get his revenge, falling horribly short every time. He has gotten some pity support, but most allies of The Cleftster are too embarrassed to show their faces anymore.

Cleft continued to follow me into the OAOAST, once again getting humiliated. When the thread moved to Vanilla Midgets, the imbecile followed again, and tattled when things didn't go his way.

Right around this time, the Treble Cleft Man/Boy love scandal broke, as it was revealed that not only has El Clefto molested numerous young boys, but that he is, in fact, a founding member of NAMBLA.

How will Cleft continue to embarrass himself and repulse others? Only time will tell.

Guest Kinetic

It must have been cold there in my shadow

To never have sunlight on your face

You were content to let me shine

That's your way

You always walked a step behind

So I was the one with all the glory

While you were the one with all the strain

A beautiful face without a name

For so long

A beautiful smile to hide the pain

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

And everything I would like to be

I can fly higher than an eagle

For you are the wind beneath my wings

It might have appeared to go unnoticed

But I've got it all here in my heart

I want you to know, I know the truth

Of course I've known it

I would be nothing without you

You're everything I wish I could be

I can fly higher than an eagle

You're everything, everything I wish I could be

Oh and I, I can higher than an eagle

Happy Treble Charged day, everyone. And, remember...go suggest a Kinetic day, as I fear the pleas of my dear, dear Mr. Snrub have gone unnoticed.

Guest Kotzenjunge

MR. SNRUB! GOLD!

Anyways, Anglesault and Treble Charged get along, believe it or not, in the State. They haven't said a word about each other yet. Just another testament to our power.

Treble Charged, as our Duke of Sporting Events, your record is sparkling. You're also a pretty nice guy too, and you mark for Britney just like I do. If only you weren't so annoying about me downloading songs from that band. You don't see me harassing you to download Abba, do you?

Anyways, the State salutes you.

And Kinetic needs a day, dammit. I was the first person whose name wasn't Citenik backwards to propose it.

Guest goodhelmet

treble charged, who are you at 411?

and yeah bro, you did get owned by the emoticons.

Guest massivHEDtrauma
treble charged, there is not a single member of this board that has a better sig pic than you.

Huzzah!

Dude, you just said "huzzah!" Was that a Milk & Cheese reference or were you just repeating something you heard elsewhere?

Anyways, uh, Treble Charged...don't know, but don't care, it's your day and, dammit, when and if I ever have a day I hope people who don't know me will show respect! So, in that vein...

(raises frosty mug of Molson)

...HAPPY YOUR DAY!!!

Guest Incandenza
3. Getting owned by AngleSault's emoticons.

How does one get "owned" by emoticons? One can only be owned by emoticons if one lets oneself be owned by them. They are silly, childish things, and in all my years spent at various message boards throughout the World Wide Web, I am proud to say I have never used one.

Dude, you just said "huzzah!" Was that a Milk & Cheese reference or were you just repeating something you heard elsewhere?

Since I have no idea what you mean by "Milk & Cheese," that should answer the first part of your question. My use of the term finds its roots in the late, great TV show Mystery Science Theatre 3000, and said show's frequent riffing on Renaissance fairs, and its participants' fondness for the term.

EDIT: Oh yeah, so here's to you, Mr. Charged.

Guest Shaved Bear

Huzzah!

yeah...i second that, besides from the Fierro sig of course

Guest Anglesault

Quote (treble charged @ June 19 2002,17:22)

If I was a woman, that would make me uncomfortable.

Guest dreamer420

treble charged is cool. i haven't gotten into any arguments with him. plus he's canadian and we gots to represent this great land.

Guest Anglesault
treble charged is cool. i haven't gotten into any arguments with him.

You have, you just don't remember.

Guest evenflowDDT

Dammit! Why do I always miss the good stuff... I leave for two weeks and peeps get holidays now?! Holidays that I miss?! Damn... that being said, I never really interacted a lot with ya treble charged, but I never really had any problems with you either, and could never for the life of me figure out how the big feud between you and Anglesault started... how DID it start, anyway? And what the hell is an Office Glen, or a NAMBLA?

Guest treble charged

Office Glen:

Molson Canadian beer commerical- An American girl and a Canadian guy are talking at a party:

Girl: Sure you're from Canada? Do you know a guy named Glen? He works in an office in Canada, plays hockey, says "eh" a lot.

Guy: Oh yeah, Office Glen, he's dead. (Rolls eyes, walks away)

[That might not be word for word, but you get the point]

Guest CanadianChick
Office Glen:

Molson Canadian beer commerical- An American girl and a Canadian guy are talking at a party:

Girl: Sure you're from Canada? Do you know a guy named Glen? He works in an office in Canada, plays hockey, says "eh" a lot.

Guy: Oh yeah, Office Glen, he's dead. (Rolls eyes, walks away)

[That might not be word for word, but you get the point]

I love that commercial! I also like the "pet beaver" one.

Guest CanadianChick

Yeah, I do find the ignorance towards Canadians quite funny.