TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DangerousDamon

Your Match of the Week

I was thinking about starting a topic like this for a while. I don't know if it should be one big thread or a thread for each week (the mods can pick). Obviously, the point of the topic is to get you all to discuss your favorite match of each week.

My favorite match of the week was the tag match between Miz & Morrison vs The Colon Brothers on Friday Night Smackdown. It was an awesome fast paced match, some kewl movez~! (bulldog into the corner), and a good finish that didn't make the Colon Brothers look bad, but, made Miz and Morrison look like smart and opportunistic heels.

This thread needs more love. I miss the PWI Match of the Week and its archive in the PWI Almanac.

I'm gonna guess the Rumble takes this week by default. I know a lot of people say there were too many people in the ring and they all overused the skin-the-cat spot, but I look at it as so many of the new guys picked up on how useful the move was for HBK and Rock. It was kinda cool seeing something different. Plus it led up to Big Show skinning the cat, which was a pretty cool spot in a match that was loaded with cool stuff (Rey using Mizorrison as steps, RVD's return, Morrison and JTG's hanging kickfest, etc).