TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

This week in the NBA

Guest Vitamin X

Wow, that alone is going to make All-Star weekend pretty interesting. Kobe and Shaq on the same team out on the floor again? First time in four years? Could be pretty interesting to watch.

I like it.

I'm glad I got to see the T-Wolves last night for the first time, but the game was kind of boring. Lakers/Grizzlies and Bulls/Suns are both on TV tonight. The former should be a blowout. The latter will hopefully be a good game.

I'm going to just pray that Bynum's injury is akin Paul Pierce's knee injury in the last years Finals, but I expect the absolute worst when it comes to Lakers injuries. So, If he is out the rest of the season I say kiss Odom and Walton (a fan can dream) adios and try to bring in Shaq. I mean he much rather be back in L.A., and I'm sure the Suns are going to tear their apart and start over, right? I mean Odom's contract expires this year anyway, so it would help get Shaq's contract off their books for this summer. It's a win- win situation for all!

Fuck Fuck Fuck.

The Lakers and Bulls both won. The Lakers, rather than build a big lead and surrender it as usual, trailed in the first half and came back to win big. The Bulls did what the Lakers usually do, but didn't fully give up their lead, winning in Phoenix by a healthy margin. If the Bulls played like this every night, they'd be in a very good spot.

I think Bynum will be okay. He'll miss a few games; nothing serious.