TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - January 26, 2009

Shane vs orton as NWO. If Shane wins, Orton is fired, if Orton wins he goes on the Wrestlemania.

Just gotta say, fuck you people who think you know exactly what's gonna happen. AWW HERE COMES STEPHS HEEL TURN HAWHAWHAW just shut the fuck up. You look like fucking douches every time you do that. While ultimately it might happen, it didn't happen tonight when you all were like OMGOMGOMG HEELZ.

Ok...

That keeps Orton out of the Elimination Chamber...

But Shane freaking McMahon just put down Orton and Legacy like it was nothing.

The angle should have been Shane taking a punt to the head but still deciding to fight for the family at NWO, even with horrible odds. Orton does not need to look weak or make Shane look strong in this one.

Way to kill Orton's heat.

Seriously. I was intrigued by the Rumble last night and decided to watch Raw after being out of the loop for months. Now I remember why I stopped watching.

Ugh...McMahons to the rescue! Part 37.

Serves me right for actually looking forward to a WWE show.

Next stop for me: Wrestlemania 25 and then back to not watching this garbage for another year.

That sucked ass.

It sure did. They allowed shane to DESTROY the biggest heel they have on top of taking out legacy by himself? What the fucking hell is that? They could have accomplished the same thing if they allowed orton to at least keep SOME of his heat by getting the upper hand in the end or maybe having all the raw roster come down to save shane but he just got bitched slapped by a 40 year old out of shape non wrestler. No it wasn't bitched slapped..it was totally destroyed.

Wow...you talk about stupid stupid booking. Orton was made to look like a total bitch.

That sucked ass.

It sure did. They allowed shane to DESTROY the biggest heel they have on top of taking out legacy by himself? What the fucking hell is that? They could have accomplished the same thing if they allowed orton to at least keep SOME of his heat but he just got bitched slapped by a 40 year old out of shape non wrestler.

Wow...you talk about stupid stupid booking. Orton was made to look like a total bitch.

Not to mention all the people that Legacy outlasted last night at the Rumble... it just kills that credibility as well.

Steph's gonna set off Orton's Intermittent Explosive Diarrhea?

Good nickname for that Punt.

Nah, I call the punt the Cunt Punt.

Also, lol at Kofi getting jacked by Shane.

Still, I have enjoyed Orton in this storyline

Someone obviously didn't and decided some heat needed to be taken off Orton.

Whoa.. Shane is booked to make Orton look like a bitch. Yikes. Guess we're back to the McMahon era were everything is about them. *yawn*

2003 all over again.