TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

WWE SmackDown - January 30, 2009

the intro was kind of weird

you'd think Jeff was dead

Matt coming out to no music means a new theme!

ugh the jealous brother story

wtf @ the music playing in the background

I wish they'd push Kendrick. He's way more fun than anybody else in SD's midcard, not to mention most (if not all) of the main-eventers.

He's in the dog house again...

What, did he laugh at something he shouldn't have as well?

Wasn't Umaga getting some face pops at some point last year or the year before?

Yes, but every time he does, he turns to "puppet mode"...I.E. being used as a tool of an evil authority to beat up a face.

I wish they'd push Kendrick. He's way more fun than anybody else in SD's midcard, not to mention most (if not all) of the main-eventers.

I'm guessing he hasn't kicked the recreational drug habit yet.

Best promo of Matt's career? I know a lot of it had to do with the production rather than his delivery, but I really enjoyed watching that.

I agree. He didn't hit a home run but he hit a solid ground rule double while the production bumped it to a triple. Glad to see they've left a small opening for Christian to still be the attacker. I wish he would have referenced how he felt earlier in the night after losing to Swagger. He could have explained that after the loss, he realized he had to dump the albatross in his life to ever make it to the top of WWE. That way, fighting Jeff's battles against Edge/Kozlov in the last several weeks still makes a little sense.

--------------------

Oh lookie, Paul Burchill's theme makes a cameo during the Rourke video package.

Well, we all know that Vince loves his Hosses, and doesn't give a damn about giving the fans a great match in the main event. So, what he did was create two main events for No Way Out.

One EC will be full of Hosses (Bah Gawd), and the other will be full of guys that can actually put on a great match. Vince can have a main event to make HIM happy. (Hosses)

And the RAW main event can something that all the fans can be proud of. Probably a win-win situation for both parties. The WWE Universe and Vince McMahon.

*actually turns into Shawn Valloric*

Jericho had BETTER FUCKING WIN BACK THE TITLE, OR I'LL FUCKING KILL WWE!

Ok, no more BS. That's just my theory. A win-win situation.

Well, we all know that Vince loves his Hosses, and doesn't give a damn about giving the fans a great match in the main event. So, what he did was create two main events for No Way Out.

One EC will be full of Hosses (Bah Gawd), and the other will be full of guys that can actually put on a great match. Vince can have a main event to make HIM happy. (Hosses)

And the RAW main event can something that all the fans can be proud of. Probably a win-win situation for both parties. The WWE Universe and Vince McMahon.

Why would Jericho win back the title a month before Wrestlemania when Orton has the title shot?

Come on JN News, I know you are so much smarter than that.

Why would Jericho win back the title a month before Wrestlemania when Orton has the title shot?

Come on JN News, I know you are so much smarter than that.

That was merely myself doing yet another impersonation of the actual Shawn Valloric from Wrestlepalooza.com. Of course, John Cena is gonna win the RAW EC. We all know that don't we?

The bottom line is that Cena vs. Orton is gonna happen for the WHC at Wrestlemania.

And Vince is gonna cream himself for his own Hossinized EC for SmackDown!

It's very vague - he "didn't listen to advice".

I've only watched about the first 30 minutes of the show, and that was on Dailymotion, but did Undertaker really get no entrance, as in the jobberific "waiting in the ring for his opponent as we come back from commercial" treatment?

Whoa.

And Matt Hardy's promos still suck.

Big show hugging Vickie for no apparent reason was funny.

Matt's promo was unique. I liked it.

Umaga's new music is great.