TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

WWE SmackDown - February 6, 2009

I question the logic of Kozlov being in the EC match. Regardless of his merits they have largely done a nice job building his undefeated streak, but in the Chamber he's going to end up losing. Is that any sort of way to lose a streak, in a match where 5 guys must lose and it won't be focused on at all? They should have just had Truth eliminate him and go to the EC. The match has enough star power as it is and Killings would be a fun addition to do a few spots and bump for others.

Wouldn't losing the battle royale have ended his undefeated streak, or do those matches not count?

I missed the show and I was wondering if there was anything announced for next week?

I missed the show and I was wondering if there was anything announced for next week?

Just that Jeff Hardy will be on the show next week.

Well my friend will be happy then if he's actually there and not "live via satellite". Me and my friend got tickets for the ECW/Smackdown show in Fresno and I'm already pretty pissed that Ric Flair and The Undertaker are going to be on Raw in Oakland, so I'm hoping something major was announced to keep my hopes up. I think I got tickets for the wrong show.

I question the logic of Kozlov being in the EC match. Regardless of his merits they have largely done a nice job building his undefeated streak, but in the Chamber he's going to end up losing. Is that any sort of way to lose a streak, in a match where 5 guys must lose and it won't be focused on at all?

They did the same with Punk with his "undefeated streak" in ECW.

They'll pull the ol' "undefeated in singles competition" line.