TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

The Amazing Race: Season 14

Victor is god.

"We're still alive"

You sure are. You managed to survive going the wrong way and up a hill. It was close, you were dangling by a thread, but by god you're still alive.

It's always sad to see a team, in the dark, clearly last, no chance in winning, still busting ass to get to the finish line.

For a team that has no athletic ability, School of Rock are doing really well.

Jaime is ridiculously hot. Why wasn't she doing the gymnastic task?

I wanna know how that guy got so damn bloody? Everyone else got a little bit of splatter on them, but he was fucking DRENCHED when they got eliminated.

Waaaaaaaaay too much Victor. The mulishness on the hill, "I don't care if I die" dragging the coffin down, "We're still alive," etc. Dramatic much?

Shame about Brad and Victoria, I liked them.

Victor is a weird one, I think he is used to being the smart and controlling sibling and then when he realized he fucked up because of his ego and potentially cost them sticking around in the race, the dude basically broke down bigtime and had a hard time accepting he wasn't the all powerful and great one he thought he was or something. I mean seriously, was it just me or was this titbaby crying way too much considering the situation? Just fucking accept you fucked up, listen to your sister sometimes, and move the fuck on.

Gotta give gay dad credit for trucking on with a groin pull, by the way.

Victor is so lucky Brad/Victoria missed that flight. I can't believe they spent that much time on that hill, especially since they never saw another team the whole time. That would've been my clue that maybe it was the wrong way to go, not to keep going. He's a lawyer, he's supposed to be smart.

People with book smarts tend to lack common sense/street smarts. He should have also realized that Tammy probably knew what the markers looked like since she ran down the mountain the prior leg. I wonder if TAR producers would have saved them if night had fallen and they were still walking around in the wilderness.

This season can only end one way: Deaf guy has a three way with Team Firecrotch.

Apparently, he's gay.

TAR 14 teams include nude model, three gay men

The show’s first-ever deaf contestant, Luke Adams, is also gay, according to his Facebook profile, a fact his bio doesn’t mention. It does, however, note that he’s a super-fan of the show, and is completely deaf (he doesn’t even read lips, so his mom will translate for him).

Victor is a weird one, I think he is used to being the smart and controlling sibling and then when he realized he fucked up because of his ego and potentially cost them sticking around in the race, the dude basically broke down bigtime and had a hard time accepting he wasn't the all powerful and great one he thought he was or something. I mean seriously, was it just me or was this titbaby crying way too much considering the situation? Just fucking accept you fucked up, listen to your sister sometimes, and move the fuck on.

Gotta give gay dad credit for trucking on with a groin pull, by the way.

Yay, Team Rainbow, I guess.

I enjoyed Victor's breakdown, to be honest. Probably has to do with his being too stubborn to realize that he might, you know, be wrong.

Previews for next week looked....umm....scandalous? Firecrotch member in booty shorts. Very nice.

This game is wide open now that Amanda and Kris are out, IMO. Easily one of the stronger teams and probably would have made a top five showing.

I think we all know that no matter what reasons they actually gave, the only reason why Amanda/Kris were U-Turned was because Luke wants him some cheerleader ass.

He better have at least gotten some head.

I think we all know that no matter what reasons they actually gave, the only reason why Amanda/Kris were U-Turned was because Luke wants him some cheerleader ass.

He better have at least gotten some head.

Luke is gay. Maybe he didn't realize that Nick was in the previous Race.

Which is good, cause Fazzle already has a sign telling him what to do.

In other news, this is a really competitive season. I can't recall any season having such a breadth in contenders to win it, and so many different first place finishers.

Needless to say, Luke lives up to the stereotype in my mind of deaf people being dumb hateful bitches.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that all of the remaining teams seem as likely to win it all as they do to finish in last in the next episode. It's probably not much of a stretch given that 3/7 of the teams are made up of two females at this point, but if an all woman team doesn't win it this year I don't think they ever will.

I still have my doubts about the ability of Team Mile High. Luck played a role in their being at the front of the pack last ep, and I'm interested to see if they can use that to build some momentum.

Interesting that 2 of the remaining teams are parent/child relationships. I don't think that either one is as strong as Ron/Chris from a couple of seasons ago, but hey, good for Team Rainbow Generation and the other one.

Team Stunt Kids get lost at least once an episode. Even at the Pit Stop, where all they had to do was turn to their left when they got in the room, and even with Phil making noises to get their attention, they still resorted to wandering aimlessly.

Good stuff with the girls running in their underwear, though.

Wow, Tammy & Victor must have picked up Super Cabbie, as the dude was on point getting them around.

Pretty funny seeing the group of teams wandering around that tree looking for a cluebox, as if the telephone that was in plain sight was a natural thing to have at the tree, and not at all part of the Race.

Cara & Jaime need to chill out when in cabs. They tend to get really ugly when talking/shouting at the cabbies. Contrast that w/ Mel's attitude in this episode, that it's not worth getting pissy w/ the cabbie, and that he'd feel bad all day for doing it.

And speaking of Cara/Jaime, wasn't it 1 of them getting all teary at the condition the animals were living in? Um, do you see the people living in those same conditions? Maybe you want to feel sad for them instead?

I've gotta say it's pretty irritating watching the competitors from any season get all weepy about how tragic living conditions are in whatever shithole they happen to end up at, as if they wouldn't forget about it the second their plane out of said shithole took off.

I've gotta say it's pretty irritating watching the competitors from any season get all weepy about how tragic living conditions are in whatever shithole they happen to end up at, as if they wouldn't forget about it the second their plane out of said shithole took off.

To be honest with, I think that kind of thing stays with you, but that's just me. At the same time - Race. If you let that stuff linger while you're Racing, you might as well throw in the towel right there.

That was disappointing, the stunt bros deserved to lose for making such a LOLBAD choice on the Detour. Anyone who had seen the show before would know that this was a Detour where the producers wanted to see everyone do one thing, so they made the other choice so ridiculously hard that no one in their right mind would ever choose it.