Cheech Tremendous

TMC1982 is on fire...

Fite me poser.

EDIT: I see how it is, bitch.

Welcome! You have entered [The Lounge] at 10:44 am

[The Lounge]: Cheech Tremendous has entered at 10:44 am

/backtime 15

[The Lounge]: Simon Adebisi has left at 10:44 am

That SNICK thread is retarded. We don't watch nickelodeon because we're not 11 years old anymore. It will serve as a fine nostalgia thread, but the question itself is dumb. But it looks like he's a hockey fan so he's ok with me.

Pretty sure Czech did something and accidentally did away with it. Or likely he authorizes people and doesn't move them to a larvae group for fear of eating the board. He's said something to that effect in the past.

Czech's on vacation. Without him, there is no one there to take the new members and stick them in the larvae group.

At least TMC's new threads have some thought behind them instead of the usual shit the new guys throw out there. He probably could learn how to pace himself better though. Ten threads in a day is overkill.

Guest Vitamin X
Czech's on vacation. Without him, there is no one there to take the new members and stick them in the larvae group.

At least TMC's new threads have some thought behind them instead of the usual shit the new guys throw out there. He probably could learn how to pace himself better though. Ten threads in a day is overkill.

Czech is the one LEAST likely to stick anyone in the larvae group. I haven't done authorizations lately, but hey if this guy's not bad, whatever.

Yeah, this guy's pretty good. He's going a little bit crazy starting threads. Is there anyway we can put a limit on that? There's no reason that anyone (newbie or established poster) should start more than five threads in twenty four hours.

Someone needs to pull him aside for a talk so that it doesn't get too out of control. I have no problems with thread creation, but it was too much, too fast in General. I can't digest any of the topics.

Fuck you. Screech.

Really? That's the best one you have?

Shut the fuck up you midget, virgin, faggot.

I'm drunk rite now, and you're lucky i dont see you right now, cus you're a little pussy.

Yawn. Write some new material.

I was in Calgary at the airport for several hours. You didn't show up, pussy.

Maybe because I had to work to provide for my daughter....

Try stepping to me downtown in Calgary, you little faggot.

BTW dont even come up with new material cus you suck. Make jokes about homsexuals holding hands together... Loser.

I feel so sorry for your daughter.

Try stepping to me downtown in Calgary, you little faggot.

You're the one who keeps challenging me and threatening to punch me in the face. I came to your city, you didn't step up.

BTW dont even come up with new material cus you suck. Make jokes about homsexuals holding hands together... Loser.

At least I don't still constantly call people faggot like I'm 10

I feel so sorry for your daughter.

You're the one who keeps challenging me and threatening to punch me in the face. I came to your city, you didn't step up.

At least I don't still constantly call people faggot like I'm 10

I takes care of my baby girl, giving her all the love she can get. I'm a much better father then you're hobbit faggot ass could be.

I never challenged you once. I said when I see you one on one, I'm going to KO you. That's not a challenge thats a promise, you're lucky I didnt see you man to man, cus I would mash you up.

My "Faggot" calling to other people is a bigger hit then any of your lame comedian skits.

I takes care of my baby girl

Lol.

I take care of my kids. You supposed to you dumb motherfucker! What are you bragging about? What kind of ignorant shit is that?

I never challenged you once. I said when I see you one on one, I'm going to KO you. That's not a challenge thats a promise, you're lucky I didnt see you man to man, cus I would mash you up.

All I'm saying is that I was in Calgary for a few hours, and your mutt ass was nowhere to be found.

My "Faggot" calling to other people is a bigger hit then [sic] any of your lame comedian skits.

Feel free to make me fun of me for that, I'm the first to admit those bits (not skits, bits) were bad.

But really, you still use the word faggot as an insult? I guess.

Someone needs to pull him aside for a talk so that it doesn't get too out of control. I have no problems with thread creation, but it was too much, too fast in General. I can't digest any of the topics.

These were almost my exact words to him in a PM. And half of them got merged into something else! (A few threads were just him asking a question, like "What's the deal with Flair and Ole Anderson?").

I takes care of my baby girl

Lol.

I take care of my kids. You supposed to you dumb motherfucker! What are you bragging about? What kind of ignorant shit is that?

It's not about bragging about shit. You pulled the "bad father" card, so I gotta defend myself because I'm far from a bad father. I'm a great father, I'm there for daughter.

All I'm saying is that I was in Calgary for a few hours, and your mutt ass was nowhere to be found.

It wasn't like you were in Calgary... You were at the airport for 2 hours while I was at work... You're such a tough guy, why don't you spend the night you little bitch?

Feel free to make me fun of me for that, I'm the first to admit those bits (not skits, bits) were bad.

But really, you still use the word faggot as an insult? I guess.

The funny thing is, NONE OF YOUR COMEDIAN BITS ARE FUNNY. Everyone here will account to that. You're a joke! The funny thing is, I call you "bobby bitch" for a couple hours, when I'm hungover, yet it is a bigger hit then any of your comedian bits you actually put effort into.

These were almost my exact words to him in a PM. And half of them got merged into something else! (A few threads were just him asking a question, like "What's the deal with Flair and Ole Anderson?").

Wait, he started MORE threads? Damn.

It wasn't like you were in Calgary... You were at the airport for 2 hours while I was at work... You're such a tough guy, why don't you spend the night you little bitch?

Bitch? Is it considered worse to be called a bitch or a faggot? Just wanted to know where I stand on your scale.

I would've gladly spent more time in Calgary, but I don't make the flights. I would've made my trip longer, but that costs $ and I had to go back to work. 46 hours was good enough, though it would've been awesome to see Vancouver.

The funny thing is, NONE OF YOUR COMEDIAN BITS ARE FUNNY.

I like my John Walsh bit a lot, I feel that's probably my best work. It got laughs when I did it at HA!, and was my only bit that played well at the Ram in the Rye.

You're a joke!

I agree. I wish everyone could take me seriously like they do you.

The funny thing is, I call you "bobby bitch" for a couple hours, when I'm hungover, yet it is a bigger hit then any of your comedian bits you actually put effort into.

Being hungover and doing drugs= father of the year!

I didn't put effort into my bits, and that's when I realised I really couldn't do standup. That, and those bits weren't funny, of course. I just didn't like sitting down and writing material, prefering to just improvise everything, and I realised I couldn't do that.

Guest Vitamin X

This whole bob barron-EHME feud is fairly mediocre, as far as board rivalries go. It's kind of like when you watch some really bad MMA matches and they're not really fighting, they're just kind of hugging the whole time with no one getting a clear advantage over the other due to their own ineptitude.