TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Guest Smues
Forced humor will go nowhere. Michael Bay said it himself he puts that in to ease tension.

Which is funny (unlike the humor) because that forced humor in the first movie was what caused me tension, and caused me to look for something to slit my wrists with.

I still say the first one was 30 minutes away from being a great movie. But that entire middle thirty minutes of piss jokes and Transformer prat falls was beyond brutal to watch. Nevermind Shia, who I am still not understanding what people find so amazing about his acting.

I still say the first one was 30 minutes away from being a great movie. But that entire middle thirty minutes of piss jokes and Transformer prat falls was beyond brutal to watch. Nevermind Shia, who I am still not understanding what people find so amazing about his acting.

I want to know what that gigantic wheeled thing that Optimus is fighting at the end of the trailer is? I've heard everything from its Devastator, to it just being one of the 7 Constructicons.

Regarding the first film. I enjoyed the humor. I still think it was a STUPID idea for the military to take the Cube to the middle of a big city and try to evacuate it from there. I know it's just an excuse for Bay to add in his HUGE CGI EXPLOSIONS, but still. Bad tactical decision on the military's part.

The Constructicons - several construction vehicles who can combine into a single robot known as Devastator.[3] The name Devastator was mistakenly given to Brawl, a tank, in the first film. The name Bonecrusher, who was one of the Constructicons in the 1980s and Transformers: Universe, was also used for a Decepticon killed in the first film. The original Constructicon names Scrapper and Mixmaster appeared as drone units in the Transformers movie video game. Orci stated during writing neither character will be resurrected though. The names of them haven't been revealed yet

Thats a pretty good guess.

Seeing Ravage in the trailer makes me happy because when Ravage is around - Soundwave is around.

Seeing Ravage in the trailer makes me happy because when Ravage is around - Soundwave is around.

Here's hoping. I wonder how they're going to explain the whole matter displacement thing so a giant robot could turn into a radio/cassette tape player?

We still need Rumble, complete with Bronx (or whatever it was) accent, to really get shit going.

Here's hoping. I wonder how they're going to explain the whole matter displacement thing so a giant robot could turn into a radio/cassette tape player?

We still need Rumble, complete with Bronx (or whatever it was) accent, to really get shit going.

They don't need to explain it, cause from what I've read elsewhere on the net, Soundwave is now some type of jet and not a cassette player. Unless that source was mistaken as well.

Well, that makes sense.

"This new villains is called Soundwave."

"Wow, does he transform into something to do with sound production?"

"No, a jet."

"...yeah. Of course."

"Uh-huh. And out of the jet comes five audio tapes, turning into Ravage, Rumble, Laserbeak, and the other two that no-one cares about."

"Audio cassettes from a jet? And wait, audio cassettes? It's 2009!"

etc

Shoulda called it Rise of the Decipticons.

The GI Joe movie is already sub-titled the Rise of Cobra. Probably didn't want to bite on that. Besides, the Decepticons had their rise in the first movie. :P

Also hope they tone down the forced humour and Megan Fox can GTFO

Same goes for Shia LeWhatever.

I watched this trailer and honestly thought it was a clipjob from the first movie. *underwhelmed*

"Uh-huh. And out of the jet comes five audio tapes, turning into Ravage, Rumble, Laserbeak, and the other two that no-one cares about."

Woah woah. That's blasphemy to talk about Frenzy that way!! (even though he was fucking lame in the 2007 movie, which was also lame) :P

is "random australian hotty that happens to be the greatest computer expert in the world yet at the same time doesn't really have much to do with the overall story" going to be there as well?

is "random australian hotty that happens to be the greatest computer expert in the world yet at the same time doesn't really have much to do with the overall story" going to be there as well?

She'll be European this time.

Who gets to be the zany black comic relief guy?

Sadly, Tyrese is returning as "military dude that cracks jokes from time to time"...that dude just can't act whatsoever....i couldn't tell if Baby Boy was a comedy or what.

yeah that was good shit, then he slapped the top of his head as he walked off.

Oy vey, according to Wiki, we will be treated to Wheelie, who will actually be a R/C car. Fucking Wheelie...

People didn't like Frenzy in the first film? News to me.

To add to the "what will Soundwave transform into?" talk, on the TFW2005 boards, some of those guys have heard he's a satellite of some sort.

Latest rumor I've heard is that he's a triple changer: jet AND satellite. Hopefully, this time we get more Decepticon dialogue, including Starscream's treacharous ways.

Sadly, Tyrese is returning as "military dude that cracks jokes from time to time"...that dude just can't act whatsoever....i couldn't tell if Baby Boy was a comedy or what.

Wait..he was cracking jokes? Really? I don't think I noticed one. I thought Anthony Anderson was the "comedy" in the first one?

Wait so are the Constructicons(who form into Devastator) their own gang, or are they Decepticons?

I think they're still Decepticons. That said, wasn't the tank in the first movie already called Devestator?

Oy vey, according to Wiki, we will be treated to Wheelie, who will actually be a R/C car. Fucking Wheelie...

I'm all for "sticking to the source matieral", but they can go far away from that source. If I have to watch a giant robot say "You go wrong way, you fool I say" in 2009 I will be seriously pissed.

Pfft... you forgot Ratbat and Buzzsaw (but he also had Overkill, Slugfest, Beastbox, and Squawktalk.

Blaster had Rewind, Eject, Ramhorn, and Steeljaw. There was also Raindance and Grandslam, who could combine to be SLAMDANCE.