TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Hey Warriorfan... Fuck you buddy!

And so another terrible EHME feud begins.

At least you didn't call him a faggot

Go away bobby bitch, stop trying to steal my thunder... This is about me and Warriorfan, you want beef with me go to another thread.

And so another terrible EHME feud begins.

At least you didn't call him a faggot

Go away bobby bitch, stop trying to steal my thunder... This is about me and Warriorfan, you want beef with me go to another thread.

This is a public forum, I'm free to post in any thread I please, Antwon Bitchell.

Who is calling himself Sensei around these parts

Warriorfan, because sometimes he predicts boxing and MMA events right... All of the sudden he is trying to call himself a "Sensei"... He's a little bitch.

ZajaCwDxDj6lvmj5JALoJCSWo1_500.jpg

Is this all this dude does? Just call people out and throw junior high insults at them, if it's meant to be funny it's not and if you're serious, grow up.

No one. Everybody lost this one.

I mean, EHME is my nigga and all, but I just ain't feelin' this one. Maybe it can make a second page comeback.

Just say nigger, come on.

EHME is just bitter that he picked an MMA fight wrong. I never watch MMA and only read about it occasionally in the WON, and even I knew Georges was winning.

No it's not. It means you're a useless ignorant twat, not that you're suddenly atheltic, taller, and can see your dick now you stupid shitsucker.

Sounds like someone's never been called a nigger.

Is this all this dude does? Just call people out and throw junior high insults at them, if it's meant to be funny it's not and if you're serious, grow up.

I just do it when I bored, or I got e-beef.

No one. Everybody lost this one.

I mean, EHME is my nigga and all, but I just ain't feelin' this one. Maybe it can make a second page comeback.

Just say nigger, come on.

EHME is just bitter that he picked an MMA fight wrong. I never watch MMA and only read about it occasionally in the WON, and even I knew Georges was winning.

Oh yeah? What was your basis of GSP winning the fight? Maybe if you watched the 1st fight you would've thought it was going to be a close fight.

Even the hardcore GSP fanboys like LOTC was scared going into the fight and knew that BJ had a great shot. GSP put on a flawless performance, and fought his best fight... Props to him.

Don't act like your MMA master now.

I haven't been to Studio 8H in more than a year, nigger.

The only nigger here, is you... nigger. You sad sack of shit little boy molesting fuck, you got nothing but going to call me a nigger. Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Don't you dare step to me in the streets of Long Beach, I'll knock your midget ass out and stick you in midget town out here.

Nigger.

Disgracing Regal and Bulldog each time you post, hobo ass motherfucker. Last time you went to Studio 8H was probably the last time you washed yourself.

I haven't been to Studio 8H in more than a year, nigger.

The only nigger here, is you... nigger. You sad sack of shit little boy molesting fuck, you got nothing but going to call me a nigger. Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Don't you dare step to me in the streets of Long Beach, I'll knock your midget ass out and stick you in midget town out here.

Nigger.

Disgracing Regal and Bulldog each time you post, hobo ass motherfucker. Last time you went to Studio 8H was probably the last time you washed yourself.

Mah nigga, you step that midget faggot straight.

Oh yeah? What was your basis of GSP winning the fight? Maybe if you watched the 1st fight you would've thought it was going to be a close fight.

Even the hardcore GSP fanboys like LOTC was scared going into the fight and knew that BJ had a great shot. GSP put on a flawless performance, and fought his best fight... Props to him.

Don't act like your MMA master now.

I just had a feeling he was going to wipe the floor with him. Reading in the WON about Penn and GSP, it just sounded like GSP was the superior fighter and slightly better than Penn. If I gambled, I'd bet on GSP no questions asked.

The one UFC show I watched, I picked the winner based on whose tattoos I liked more. I got every fight right but one.

Mah nigga, you step that midget faggot straight.

You forgot to call me a bitch, nigger.

Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Don't you dare step to me in the streets of Long Beach, I'll knock your midget ass out and stick you in midget town out here.

See now you're just ripping off EHME. You're better than that. Well not very much, because you're black too, but still, you can do better.