TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Hey Warriorfan... Fuck you buddy!

I haven't been to Studio 8H in more than a year, nigger.

The only nigger here, is you... nigger. You sad sack of shit little boy molesting fuck, you got nothing but going to call me a nigger. Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Don't you dare step to me in the streets of Long Beach, I'll knock your midget ass out and stick you in midget town out here.

Nigger.

Disgracing Regal and Bulldog each time you post, hobo ass motherfucker. Last time you went to Studio 8H was probably the last time you washed yourself.

Mah nigga, you step that midget faggot straight.

Get off my dick, bitch. I know that you're amazed that a real man stepped into this feud and layed down the template on how you do things and you've never had someone show you how it is to carry yourself like a man. I don't need no nuthuggers, or bitch ass posers looking to latch onto someone who knows how to battle.

See now you're just ripping off EHME. You're better than that. Well not very much, because you're black too, but still, you can do better.

See this is why I like bob. You can light this guy up like a fat blunt and he never gets phased. If he didn't hyperventilate over the Saints, bitch about inane board issues and worship celebrities I'd say he's much more of a man than you, Tito. But as it stands both of y'all are just little boys... no, more like children trapped inside a man's body.

No one. Everybody lost this one.

This thread was a whole boatload of "blah blah blah blah skip skip skip skip to see what Parker was fin to post," and it totally paid off. For me only.

So I won this thread. You niggers all lost. Condolences.

I mean, EHME is my nigga and all, but I just ain't feelin' this one. Maybe it can make a second page comeback.

Just say nigger, come on.

EHME is just bitter that he picked an MMA fight wrong. I never watch MMA and only read about it occasionally in the WON, and even I knew Georges was winning.

I don't believe you're singing a Dr. Dre song or were robbed and pissed on by a black man at 4:30 in the morning on Christmas Eve (and if you were, your month would have expired) so no bob, you can't say it.

I mean, EHME is my nigga and all, but I just ain't feelin' this one. Maybe it can make a second page comeback.

EHME is just bitter that he picked an MMA fight wrong. I never watch MMA and only read about it occasionally in the WON, and even I knew Georges was winning.

I don't believe you're singing a Dr. Dre song or were robbed and pissed on by a black man at 4:30 in the morning on Christmas Eve (and if you were, your month would have expired) so no bob, you can't say it.

Glad to see that other (white?) people here still love Chris Rock and have a Netflix account.

Get off my dick, bitch. I know that you're amazed that a real man stepped into this feud and layed down the template on how you do things and you've never had someone show you how it is to carry yourself like a man. I don't need no nuthuggers, or bitch ass posers looking to latch onto someone who knows how to battle.

You come at the king, you best not miss.

Steppin to me KOAB will be a mistake.

Glad to see that other (white?) people here still love Chris Rock and have a Netflix account.

Yes, but not Netflix, saw it on TV.

Jesus Christ with all of these name changes. Can't you people be consistent? I'm trying to follow this clusterfuck of a thread but have no idea who "जैन धर्म" is...

You come at the king, you best not miss.

Steppin to me KOAB will be a mistake.

yay 4 u u can quote tv

Jesus Christ with all of these name changes. Can't you people be consistent? I'm trying to follow this clusterfuck of a thread but have no idea who "जैन धर्म" is...

Asian symbols is KOAB.

Note the thousand times EHME quoted him and said, KOAB.

Welcome! You have entered [The Lounge] at 3:18 pm

[The Lounge]: KOAB has entered at 3:18 pm

/backtime 15

[The Lounge]: Simon Adebisi has left at 3:18 pm

yeah, bitch... you don't want none of this

Watch out KOAB, if you come at the king, you best not miss. That's what the tv told him to say.