TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

HD: Reject's HD moment

Reject and Melissa Nerdly are laying side-by-side on a beach in Los Angeles.

REJECT
My all-time favorite HeldDOWN~! moment.  Well, it's got to be this past October 3rd, when I met Leon Rodez inside a steel cage.

*Cut to various highlights of the cage match*

REJECT
Leon and his skank, then-girlfriend Maggie had been a thorn in my side for several weeks, and this was my chance for retribution.

*Cut to Reject digging a barbed-wire bat into the bloodied forehead of Leon.*

REJECT
I left his pretty little blood lying all over the mat.  And he took a [i]little[/i] out of me, too, but it was all worth it.  I was dominant that night.  And then...the ultimate revenge.

[quote]Reject then gets to his feet, and re-applies the R-LOCK~!!!!!11111, this time hooking Leon in a body scissors and dropping to the mat.

COACH
Haha, no clever reversals this time, nowhere to go for Leon Rodez!

Suddenly the crowd begins to cheer, as the camera cuts to the aisle, where Melissa Nerdly is running down!

COLE
Hey! It's Melissa! Thank God she's okay!

Melissa pleads with the referee to let her inside, but after her offer is refused, she bitchslaps the referee and takes the key, letting herself in!

COACH
What in the hell is Melissa thinking?

Melissa drops to her knees next to Reject and pleads with him to release the hold. After several more seconds, Reject obliges, and stalks Melissa into a corner.

COLE
This is not good at all.

Melissa, sitting on the mat, scoots all the way back into the corner, as Leon gets to his feet behind Reject. Reject hovers over Melissa, who comes up to her knees, as Leon charges Reject, who moves, and Leon stops himself right in front of Melissa...

...who HITS HIM WITH A LOW BLOW~!

COACH
WHOA~!

COLE
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?! Melissa Nerdly just gave a low blow to Leon!

Leon doubles over in pain, as Melissa gets to her feet, and SLAPS Leon across the face!

COLE
And now a slap!

The slap turns Leon around, allowing Reject to hit him with the EULOGY~!!!!!11111

COLE
And the Eulogy by Reject!

Reject lays on top of Leon...

3!!!

COACH
YYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!

COLE
DAMN IT~!!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen...the winner, of the steel cage match...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!!!

Melissa re-enters the cage, with Reject's title belt over her right shoulder.

COLE
And now, what's Melissa doing with Reject's belt???

Reject pulls himself to his feet, then makes his way over to Melissa. The two stare at each other for a second, before Reject reaches his right arm around Melissa's neck, to her right arm, grabbing his belt...then Melissa reaches her left hand up, grabbing Reject behind the neck, and PULLING HIM FOR A BIG KISS!

COACH
ohmy.gif

COLE
ohmy.gif

FANS
ohmy.gif

COLE
I can't believe this! This whole thing, from Melissa's "exclusive" interviews with Leon, to the hotel, to this match, it was all a setup! But why? Why would Melissa do something like this?

After the kiss is finished, the two smile at each other, then Reject pulls his belt off of her shoulder back around her neck, as Melissa wipes some of Reject's blood off of her lips, with a big smile on her face. Reject picks up the barbed wire bat with his left hand, then places his right foot on the chest of Leon, and raises both hands, as Melissa kneels down next to him, and wraps her right arm around his waist, rubbing his abdominal section with her left hand.

COLE
What a disgusting scene this is!

COACH
That's your opinion, Cole! This is the most beautiful thing that's happened in this company in months! This is vindication for Reject! He has exorcised his demons! Finally, this chapter is over, and he can move on with his life!

COLE
Well...that's just a sickening thing to say, and completely untrue.

Reject holds the ropes open for Melissa, ala Randy Savage.

COLE
And look at this, give me a break!

COACH
Who says Reject doesn't have respect for women?

Reject and Melissa exit the cage, and Melissa raises Reject's hand in the aisle.

COACH
You know, there is a bright side to this, Cole...Leon can go share a hospital bed with his girlfriend now!

COLE
Fuck you. I'm Michael Cole, we'll see you next week.

COACH
Hey, where's my credit?

COLE
I got you credit right here, bitch.

Reject raises Melissa's hand in the entryway, then pulls her in for another kiss.[/quote]

REJECT
And some day, Leon, we will meet again.  And this time...not only will I walk out with the girl...(puts his arm around Melissa)...but I will walk out, as the OAOAST World heavyweight champion.

Sign in to follow this