TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

WWE Raw - February 2, 2009

Jesus H. Christ...

I know they have a PPV to sell, but why are they making Shane McMahon look this freaking strong!?

Now that I think about it... I might just order No Way Out to see him take a kick to the head as retribution for having to sit through this nonsense.

Shane-O-Mac 2, Legacy 0. Right after they did a pretty good job cleaning up last week's shitpile. One step forward, 2 steps back.

At least there's another hour and 50 minutes for something else to happen.

I'd love to see the no holds barred match end with Orton punting Shane over and over and over again, with the ref not being able to do anything about it, and causing so much brain damage that Shane becomes Eugene 2.0

Anyone else thinking that Steph is baiting Shane? Think about it. She has Orton punt Vince's ass out of commission. But remember, she still has big brother to worry about. So she calls Shane-O Mac in, he gets killed in the no holds barred match at No Way Out, and she stands alone as head of Raw and co-leader of the Legacy. BTW, I was at Raw in Cleveland last week. Save for the pretty good Cena/Michaels match last week, I'm already wishing they were here tonight instead!

I'd love to see the no holds barred match end with Orton punting Shane over and over and over again, with the ref not being able to do anything about it, and causing so much brain damage that Shane becomes Eugene 2.0

That's the only way this feud can be saved at this point...

That or Orton lets Cody and Ted take repeated turns at kicking Shane as well.

This angle should have been built simply:

-Orton nearly kicks Vince's head off

-Shane comes out but gets roughed up for his trouble, thus putting legit face heat on Shane for taking a 3-1 ass-kicking

-Shane gets tormented as Legacy runs all over him

-Shane bumps like a madman trying to stop Orton in the match, only for Orton to coldly kick him in the head and think nothing of it.

Hey here comes Ted and Cody... let's see if Shane comes out and takes them down while blindfolded with one arm tied behind his back.

The only thing I can think of is Regal wins next week and Punk uses his rematch clause to get a match at the PPV. They continue that until Wrestlemania for the blowoff.