TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

UFN: Stephens vs. Lauzon

It doesn't matter. Luigi will never be cut. I mean, we said that about Gurgel but at least Luigi actually wins fights. Plus he's got a military background so whenever UFC does an event for the troops they'll just dust him off and shove him on the undercard.

I could careless if Luigi doesn't get cut... I just want to see him fall victim to a Rumble highlight reel like KO. Surprised he's not on the main card.

Joe Lauzon vs Hermes Franca (Main Event)

Amir Sadollah vs Nick Catone

Mac Danzig vs Josh Neer

Rob Emerson vs Kurt Pellegrino

Cain Velasquez vs Denis Stojnic

Rich Clementi vs Gleison Tibeau

Matt Grice vs George Sotiropolous

Anthony Johnson vs Luigi "Joe Silva has a hard-on the size of Texas for me" Fioravanti

Matt Riddle vs Steve Bruno

Amir Sadollah vs Nick Catone

Mac Danzig vs Josh Neer

Anthony Johnson vs Luigi "Joe Silva has a hard-on the size of Texas for me" Fioravanti

Dan Miller vs Jake Rosholt

Miller replaces an injured Alessio Sakara.

Amir Sadollah vs Nick Catone <----- O Noes

Mac Danzig vs Josh Neer

Dan Miller vs Jake Rosholt

Word going around that Amir is injured....again.

The more I think about it the more I realize how retarded UFC is for wasting up and comers like A.J and Cain on this card. Cain especially. From time to time he gets referred to as a prospect but injuries and the fact that he hasn't fought in 8 months have totally taken him off the map and for him to come back on a show not too many will see doesn't make sense. Should have saved him for 95, IMO.

This card could be very fun or very boring. Danzig/Neer has decision written all over it, Cain might not be the wrecking machine we've seen before due to the layoff and Luigi Fiorvanti and the phrase "good fight" rarely meet. I just hope Emerson/Pellegrino makes air, same with Miller/Rosholt.

The more I think about it the more I realize how retarded UFC is for wasting up and comers like A.J and Cain on this card. Cain especially. From time to time he gets referred to as a prospect but injuries and the fact that he hasn't fought in 8 months have totally taken him off the map and for him to come back on a show not too many will see doesn't make sense. Should have saved him for 95, IMO.

This card could be very fun or very boring. Danzig/Neer has decision written all over it, Cain might not be the wrecking machine we've seen before due to the layoff and Luigi Fiorvanti and the phrase "good fight" rarely meet. I just hope Emerson/Pellegrino makes air, same with Miller/Rosholt.

More people watch these shows then order the PPV's. If anything, this is the perfect use for the shows. You'll get a bare minimum of probably a 1.1 (I believe this is the lowest they've done for a live show), but I wouldn't be surprised if due to the upswing of UFC interest they pop a 1.5 to 2.0 for this show even without a good main event.

You get all these people to see these new guys, and build them up. Then when they are put on a PPV main card in a top match you get far more interest in them due to higher exposure.

I honestly have a hard time keeping the Miller boys straight. Right now off the top of my head I can't remember who beat who.

LOL, looking at Miks sig in succession with LOTC's is awesome. It creates an animation of sorts with GSP beating the shit out of Penn.

Edit: OMG it's like one of those magic tricks where the persons head falls into their body. BUT WHERE IS THE MAGIC?!

I don't think you all realize that Tibau is good! That's right! I'll teach you all how good he is! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!

*Gleison runs through an overrated Clementi*

I told you Tibau was good! But you didn't believe me! WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME!