TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

UFN: Stephens vs. Lauzon

Cain looked absolutely vicious. Those leg kicks were ridiculous. Neer/Mac was a really good fight, as was Joe/Stephens. This was a successful show in that it was both entertaining and it progressed the fighters who were expected to win.

Props to Stojnic for being retardedly tough. Unfortunately, the Homer Simpson strategy doesn't work as well when the other guy doesn't gas.

I wonder if there was a talking cactus in the crowd telling Denis at the start of the second round he had to fight back.

Stojnic is another one of those guys I don't get. In sparring/training he displays that he could be a good technical striker if he wanted to, will mix things up and throw some nice combos. Once it comes time for a fight though, it's just load up a huge haymaker and hope the other guy hurts a hand, elbow, or knee on his face.

I expect him to get a KO of the Year contender in his next fight that will get him a few more fights in the UFC.

Gym legends who couldn't translate their skills inside the cage/ring would make for a decent topic. Vasconcelos would have to be near the top, along with Tito's BJJ game.

Gym legends who couldn't translate their skills inside the cage/ring would make for a decent topic. Vasconcelos would have to be near the top, along with Tito's BJJ game.

I don't think Tito can't translate his BJJ game into MMA, but rather perfers not to and loves to pound faces in instead. He almost triangled Machida, and I really liked his neck crank on Kondo.

Mike Pyle is one who I hear is a beast in the gym, but he seems like he will never get past gatekeeper status.

Just think of it as Gleison getting revenge for Stout & Guillard.

And Anthony Johnson! I hope he gets his rematch one of these days, before Clementi gets cut by the UFC.

Five Ounces of Pain has reported that Clementi's been cut as has Fiorivanti.

Just think of it as Gleison getting revenge for Stout & Guillard.

And Anthony Johnson! I hope he gets his rematch one of these days, before Clementi gets cut by the UFC.

Five Ounces of Pain has reported that Clementi's been cut as has Fiorivanti.

You surprised, Fiorivanti has finally been cut?

By the way, fuck this! I wanted AJ to get his revenge!