TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

TNA Against All Odds 2009

It's been reported on a few "news" sites that he had surgery last week.

From lords of pain:

Matt Morgan underwent shoulder surgery to remove an infection last week reports The Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online. The surgery was successful, but he ended up with a major gash on his shoulder. Morgan is expected to be taping it up and hopes to work at close to full capacity at tomorrow night's Against All Odds PPV in Orlando.

That hype video for the Tag Title match was one of the best TNA has ever done.

Angle's profanity and the Roode Beer Float are the highlights of the PPV.

Edited for accuracy.

Lets just say Beer Money Inc. period is the highlight of all of TNA.

They really are. They need to keep the titles on them for as long as they can. I remember when they first teamed up, many people were complaining about the pairing, and now they are one of the most entertaining parts of the show, and one of the best teams going today.

They really are. They need to keep the titles on them for as long as they can. I remember when they first teamed up, many people were complaining about the pairing, and now they are one of the most entertaining parts of the show, and one of the best teams going today.

BMI could be Tag Champs forever and I wouldn't care.

Ahh, the comedy spot. They love working it in with this group.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. James Storm can get anything over.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. James Storm can get anything over.

He might just be one of the most underrated wrestlers today. He's very good in the ring, and he's turned out to be great on the mic. Roode, I've always been a fan of, even through the horrible storyline of him trying to find a valet.

BEER!!! MONEY!!! I always love that.

This has been one of the worst TNA ppvs easily in a long time. Morgan/Abyss wasn't even that good, Morgan seemed to be backing off alot on the spots because of his injury. Not that I blame him, but they could have booked that better to protect the guy with alot of more brawling and weapons than they did.

So far this tag match isn't doing anything for me either.

Easily the best and most entertaining match so far tonight.

I don't know if thats saying much though, unfortunately. Only that match and the opener were anywhere close to even passable to me. But still, not really ppv calibur stuff......Beer Money has had many other matches way way better than that.

so did the knockouts match get bumped again?

Nope, they did ODB and Kong already, it was short and shitty.

so did the knockouts match get bumped again?

Sadly, no. Kong over ODB.

This match better be some sort of amazing thing, otherwise this ppv was a complete waste of time, even getting it free.

They really need, in the least, a significant turn or something decent in terms of an angle to end the show. The match itself, I have little hope for. The Dudleys in this match are just going to weigh the potential of it down.

I still can't believe this match is the main event of a fucking ppv. Makes me remember when WCW did a Sting/Luger/Booker T/Stevie Ray match on a ppv, only thing was that it wasn't the main event, nor was it for a title.

Yep, they're about the only thing in TNA I care about at all other than the weird curiosity I have in where the MEM angle will go.

I wish all three of them could get out of TNA, head to WWE, and have a year long feud with Miz & Morrison.

wouldn't it be easier for one of the dudleys to submit the other than to pin them? since it should technically be quicker to have them tap than to count to 3.

I know logic and wrestling don't mix, but one of the Dudley's should have laid down for the other.

They tried,Angle broke up the pin.

I know logic and wrestling don't mix, but one of the Dudley's should have laid down for the other.

They tried that. Watch Mic help Kurt win.