TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Celtic Jobber

Jericho mobbed by fans, hits woman

Jericho was in no way wrong about this incident. I can guarantee almost anyone would have done the same, and if a regular person did the same thing under the same circumstances I highly doubt he'd have assault charges slapped on him seeing as how he was overly provoked into defending himself.

I doubt that a regular person would have 50 people both hurling insults and begging to get their pictures taken with him at the same time, while trying to push past his security team. Just saying.

This is one of those instances where if the fan Jericho hit,(as well as the several others that jumped in), are hell bent on pressing charges against Jericho, that is where the cops would/should turn around and say, "Fine. Now here are the charges against you."(And that is assuming if the cops even pursue filing charges, as that decision is ultimatley up to them.) I don't know how it is in Canada, but spitting on someone in The U.S. is assault. Jericho didn't react physically until he was assaulted by the fans, so I think he's o.k. here, IMO.

How the hell did this all start anyway? The video doesn't really show that part at all. So this woman jumped on his car as he was waiting on a stop light or something?

I'm trying to wrap my brain around why a few fans would be so upset in the first place at him to provoke someone to literally jump on his car in the first place.

Some of the audio is hilarious here, some guy yelling about how Jericho is ruining his Canadian heritage, etc. Fuckin marks.

Some of the audio is hilarious here, some guy yelling about how Jericho is ruining his Canadian heritage, etc. Fuckin marks.

This proves Jericho's point in his promos.

I wonder why Canadians hate him, though? Aren't they supposed to be "smart" fans? Do they think wrestling is real?

This wouldn't happen in Calgary...

How the hell did this all start anyway? The video doesn't really show that part at all. So this woman jumped on his car as he was waiting on a stop light or something?

I'm trying to wrap my brain around why a few fans would be so upset in the first place at him to provoke someone to literally jump on his car in the first place.

Sounds like some tweaker trash in tapout gear were expecting him to come over to their group and take pictures and sign autographs and when he blew them off and went to his car to leave one ran and started banging on his car and walked in front so he couldn't drive away.

Jericho is in the clear because this garbage started when the idiot fan ran out into the road and started hitting his car like an idiot. This can be backed up by witnesses, such as the original report. He was defending himself.

I Don't see how anyone could say Jericho was wrong here. He has no idea if that stupid bitch has a weapon, in a crowd like that I want anyone here who thinks he was wrong to tell me they would not do the same.

I Don't see how anyone could say Jericho was wrong here. He has no idea if that stupid bitch has a weapon, in a crowd like that I want anyone here who thinks he was wrong to tell me they would not do the same.

I would give that girl a good and stern talking to, shake my finger at her, get back in my vehicle, and calmly drive off.

According to prowrestling.net, 2 of the fans involved in this were arrested and charged with assault. Jericho hasn't been charged with anything so far.

The article ProWrestling.net linked to claim they got arrested actually says they were taken into police custody and released. It says nothing about being charged with assault.

And I'm not trolling here, but I think this warrants its own thread. Seems like a pretty hot topic.

Sounds like some tweaker trash in tapout gear were expecting him to come over to their group and take pictures and sign autographs and when he blew them off and went to his car to leave one ran and started banging on his car and walked in front so he couldn't drive away.

HAHA. Fantastic call, sir. I did a search on Facebook and there's only one Kalen Johl on there. And he's from *drumroll* Vancouver, BC. And he's wearing a Tapout hoodie.

s513088725_1785.jpg

There's only one Ashley Levey, but it's in New Jersey.

It says they were arrested, but released without charge.

Levey said she and Johl were later arrested but released without charge.

Guest Marneywasmurdered
Venkman hasn't been on all day, which is probably why this is stuck in CTDWAT

I would have split this earlier but I was busy.

A fan wrote in to ProWrestling.net and apparently these two jackasses were just as obnoxious during the actual show. Apparently, he also wanted to fight Santino Marella during the show.

I woke up this morning thinking that the WWE house show I attended in Victoria yesterday afternoon was a rather uneventful experience--very short and something probably best enjoyed by 8-12 year olds these days.

I guess I was wrong. I guess this will turn out to be a very memorable trip for Chris Jericho, and perhaps the whole WWE if this becomes a messy legal situation. I wanted a memorable show, but not in this way.

Anyway, the idiots who attacked Jericho were sitting close to myself on the floor for the whole show. Actually sitting isn't a good way to describe the male idiot (around 16-20 years old I'd say), who is your typical gangsta-wannabe, and who was wearing a merch-table WWE belt all afternoon, reacting to all the heels as if the whole show was a shoot and constantly running up to the front row and calling them pussies and such.

For example, at one point during the Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly match, Santino Marella began taunting a young fan in the front row. Next thing you know, the male idiot comes running to the kids rescue and, totally serious, gets in Santino's face, challenging him to a fight.

I was surprised security did not kick him out at this point. Afterwards I could hear him explaining to a security guard, "Didn't you see what he did to that kid? You can't do that," (I'm not totally sure what Santino said or did to the kid, maybe somebody else caught it) as if he believed the whole situation was as real as the fights that I'm sure he tries to pick outside of his local 7-11 on Friday nights. At this point I was almost tempted to pull the idiot aside and ask, "You do know this is a performance, right?"

So Jericho, as far as I can figure, was attacked by a real honest-to-God true believer, just like the guys who used to stab and punch wrestlers in the old territory days. I didn't think, unless they happen to be mentally challenged, such fans still existed. The idiot and his girlfriend (who I thought was at most 14-15 years old) were also huge John Cena fans, which is likely why they targeted Jericho after the show.

The article states they were both 20 years old. Ashley Levey can be easily seen in the video wearing a John Cena t-shirt.

It's unreal how many dumb asses are alive and breathing today. Honestly, what is the reason for fans to act like this? Dumb motherfuckers should have all had their asses beat. Jericho was really restrained under the circumstances. And those MORONS asking for a picture of him...seriously you fucking idiots, are you really that stupid on purpose or is it an act? please be an act for the sake of humanity.

Makes me wonder if all this was a plan all along to get jericho to get physical with her in hopes of getting a pay day. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Eyewitnesses are stating it started when Jericho had to rush out because he was in a hurry and didn't sign any autographs. The male mark, Kalen Johl, started yelling very derogatory things to Jericho. When he was at a stop sign, the female mark, Ashley Levey, approached Jericho's rental car and starting hitting it with her hand. It all snowballed from there.

The bottom line is this wouldn't have happened if their security team was worth a damn.

And everybody bails out on me whenever I suggest a Wigger Holocaust.

Sigh...

I'll sign up, should I start getting the showers ready?