TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Chris Brown

Are we sure she was beat up? I mean she always had big lips. And her fringe hid the klingon forehead. All I see is a scratch on her cheeck which she could have gotten from walking into a door frame or dropping a cup from a shelf.

Maybe she just looks really bad without makeup

Or maybe it looks like someone beat the shit out of her and two people called the police to confirm said beat down. I personally see this as the end of his upstart career. Its hard to keep a fan base of mostly females when you beat the shit out of one, and that one is the second biggest female star currently out there.

Or maybe it looks like someone beat the shit out of her and two people called the police to confirm said beat down. I personally see this as the end of his upstart career. Its hard to keep a fan base of mostly females when you beat the shit out of one, and that one is the second biggest female star currently out there.

Most of his female fans are already coming out in SUPPORT of him and stating that he's too hot not to forgive. When it comes to rich famous men, a lot of women are fucking crazy. Hell, some of them are probably saying "Oh he can beat me like that all the time if it means I'm with him!"

They are not a sane bunch.

If his record company doesn't drop him, his career will be fine.

He might be able to enjoy modest success if he gets a hit single out, but he's never going to be as popular as he already was/was going to be. There's just no way the mainstream media will accept him after this.

Guest Czech please!

That "Wall to Wall" song is still pretty cool, and I won't resent him for busting her grill. As everyone has said, she still came out ahead.

She should have just followed Tina Turner's (evenutual) example. After she finally left Ike, she toured stadiums and he got to putter along in the old bar/club circuit.

I thought you were done trying the Kinetic jokes, Czech.

Guess she has learned when Chris comes home from a long day of singing and dancing, dinner cannot be pizza. It better not be pizza and she better listen. And make sure to walk four steps behind with her head down, cause Chris doesn't like being questioned when he's checking out the non-beat up sexy ladies.

She'll have to support him financially, as well, since he'll be touring venues known more for their buffet tables than their evening entertainment.

Nah, her taking him back will give the record companies and his fans the justification to stay fans and purchase his cd. There might be more of a backlash against her than him now. Cause yeah, the battered women associations did not need a high profile female going back to her abuser with full national coverage.

For a guy who just beat the hell out of his g/f, he seems to be taking things pretty well in this pic taken over the weekend as they were mending their differences:

0228chrisbrownmav2.jpg

Nah, her taking him back will give the record companies and his fans the justification to stay fans and purchase his cd. There might be more of a backlash against her than him now. Cause yeah, the battered women associations did not need a high profile female going back to her abuser with full national coverage.

Yeah, I think her career is going to be worse off from this. There's going to be some backlash until she Tina's his Ike.

Guest Czech please!

They each have one song I like ("Umbrella," "Wall to Wall") but I don't really know anything about them or care. How did you avoid "Umbrella" all this time, though?

Chris Brown was been charged with two felonies by the Los Angeles District Attorney today.

TMZ reports that he has been charged with felony assault and making criminal threats.

He is going to be arraigned today as scheduled at 3:30 in a Los Angeles courtroom. Brown could face a maximum of four years and eight months in prison if convicted.

Brown allegedly beat his girlfriend Rihanna after a party on February 8 after she was said to have discovered a text from another woman on his cell phone.

The court documents named the victim as "Robyn. F." Rihanna's full name is Robin Rihanna Fenty.

According to Radar Online, the evidence against Brown is substantial. Notes from a detective working the case indicate that an argument between the two broke out after Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from another woman. According to the detective's notes, Brown allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window, punched her, and continued punching her whille driving. The police report also alleges that Brown bit Rihanna on her ear and fingers, and put her in a headlock.

The detective's notes also indicate that blood filled Rihanna's mouth and was splattered in the car. Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I am going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Hell of a guy, no wonder she crawled back to him. They should both be put in jail for being idiots.

And this is from CNN...check out the statement police got from her on what happened, Ike and Tina mess.

(CNN) -- Singer Rihanna, through her lawyer, asked a judge Thursday not to prohibit her boyfriend, singer Chris Brown, from having contact with her while he faces felony charges of assaulting her.

Chris Brown attends his arraignment in Los Angeles on Thursday. Attorney Mark Geragos is at right.

The judge granted Rihanna's request.

Brown, 19, allegedly attacked Rihanna, 21, during an argument in February that began when she found a text message from another woman on his cell phone, according to a sworn police statement.

Brown appeared before a judge Thursday on the two felony counts, but his arraignment was delayed until next month at the request of his lawyer.

Authorities charged Brown on Thursday with felony counts of assault and making criminal threats, the Los Angeles County, California, District Attorney's Office said. If he is convicted, the sentence could range from probation to four years and eight months in prison, the office said.

While Los Angeles County Judge Kristi Lousteau warned Brown "not to annoy, harass, molest, threaten or use force or violence against anyone," Lousteau did not issue a "no contact" order that would have kept Brown away from the woman he is accused of beating. Video Watch a discussion of the charges -- and Brown's future »

Rihanna's lawyer, Donald Etra, stood near Brown and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, during the brief hearing. Rihanna was not in the courtroom.

Referring to the "no contact" order that could have been imposed, Etra told reporters after the hearing, "Rihanna requested that no such order be issued."

Etra said the less stringent protective order against harassment and threats signed by Lousteau was "more than sufficient in this case." Etra did not respond when reporters asked if the singer was cooperating with prosecutors in the case against Brown.

Brown, dressed in a suit and tie, said little during the hearing, except to answer "yes" when the judge asked him if he wished to waive his right to a speedy trial in exchange for a delay in arraignment. He then signed a waiver, which also allows Geragos to appear without him in court for hearings on routine issues.

Lousteau ordered Brown to return to court on April 6 for formal arraignment.

Court documents released Thursday revealed details about the case against Brown, including a police statement that the incident began when Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, found a text message on Brown's cell phone from "a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with."

A search warrant used by police to obtain cell phone records related to the case included the sworn statement by Los Angeles Police Detective DeShon Andrews in which he detailed what allegedly happened in the early morning hours of February 8. Read the affidavit (PDF)

"Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown's cellular phone and observed a three-page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with.

"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

"Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

"Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the s--t out of you when we get home! You wait and see!' "

The detective said "Robyn F." then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

"Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.'

"After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

"Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

"Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

"Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

"Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

"Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

"Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

"She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

"Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order."

At the end of his statement, Andrews said Brown sent a text message nine days later apologizing.

"In the text message, Brown apologized for what he had done to Robyn F. and advised [Rihanna's assistant] Ford that he was going to get help."

Brown issued a public apology for the incident last month.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," he said in a statement released by his spokesman. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

So are they married from other reports? Back together? Making a song together? I seriously don't get this shit.

So are they married from other reports? Back together? Making a song together? I seriously don't get this shit.

Back together and she is apparently going to stand by him but will testify against him at trial if called. I think right now the prosecution knows though she is the ultimate risk witness since, she has taken him back and looks like just straight up forgave him.

Fucker is going to get a standing ovation at the Grammy's when this is all done. Watch.

Beating your woman has become the new yelling it seems, which is pretty messed up.