TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

HD: AC - Team Heyross vs Blonde/Faqu

[i]The Church of Hot Addiction[/i] plays, and James Blonde makes his way through the curtains, followed by Faqu.

Chttp://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?act=post&do=new_post&f=39OLE
Tremendous tag team match on the way in the Anderson Cup!  Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER
[i]The following contest is a second-round matchup in the Anderson Cup tournament!  Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 509 pounds...representing Cucaracha Internacional, they are the #4 seed in the Los Infernales Bracket...the team of JAMES BLONDE and the Samoan Wrecking Ball, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUU!!!!![/i]

COLE
And these guys have two big fans in the Deadly Alliance tonight, that being Thunderkid and Reject, the World tag team champions, who do not want Team Heyross to see another chance at their belts!

Blonde rolls in the ring, as Faqu climbs in.  Blonde pumps up Faqu, as [i]Shine[/i] by Collective Soul hits, and the fans get to their feet for Team Heyross.

BUFFER
[i]Their opponents...at a combined weight of 485 pounds...the 2008 Anderson Cup champions, and the #1 seed in the Los Infernales Bracket...CHARLIE MOSS and QUENTIN BENJAMIN...TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSS!!!!![/i]

Team Heyross slides in and removes their gear, then the referee calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Both teams have a conversation, then a man steps out on each side.

COLE
So it'll be Quentin Benjamin starting with James Blonde!

The two move in for a tieup, but Blonde delivers a kick to the gut, followed by a side headlock.  Benjamin shoves him into the ropes, then puts his head down, but Blonde grabs him and whips him into a corner.  Blonde charges, but Benjamin slings over the top of him.  Blonde stops and catches him, attempting to ram him into another corner, but Benjamin slips behind the back, and attempts a reverse sunset.  Blonde hooks the ropes to block, then turns around, but gets caught with a dropkick!

COLE
Nice sequence of reversals, and it's Quentin Benjamin gaining the advantage!

Benjamin then hits Blonde with another dropkick, then grabs him and wrings his arm.  Benjamin wrings the arm once again, but Blonde pokes him in the eye, and reverses the arm-wringer.  Blonde backs Benjamin into the ropes, where Moss blind tags himself in.

COACH
Tag made there, James didn't see it!

Moss steps in, as Benjamin reverses an Irish whip, and the two catch him with a double hiptoss!  They follow up with a double elbowdrop, but then get floored with a double clothesline from Faqu!

COACH
Yeah!

COLE
Big-time clothesline from Faqu, but the referee's got to get two guys out of there!  I think it's Moss and James Blonde who are legal in the ring!

Blonde sizes up Team Heyross as they get to their feet, and attempts a flying bodypress!  However, Team Heyross catches Blonde, then toss him onto Faqu, who also catches him  and drops him to the mat, then attempts another double clothesline, but gets sent rolling to the floor with a double superkick!

COLE
Some nice teamwork by Team Heyross, and Blonde and Faqu need to regroup!

After a brief discussion, Faqu slides into the ring to contend with Moss.

COACH
No more messing around, Faqu's in there now!

Faqu immediately moves in, and delivers a foot to the gut, followed by a chop, then a big headbutt!

COACH
See what I mean?

COLE
And look at how quickly the Samoan Wrecking Ball just overpowered Charlie Moss!

Moss rolls to the apron as Faqu stomps away, then fights to his knees, before driving a shoulder into the gut of Faqu!

COLE
But look at Moss fight back!

Moss slings in over the top of Faqu, rolling along his back and coming down onto his feet.  He then delivers a kick to the gut, and attempts an Irish whip.  However, Faqu blocks, and pulls him into a knee.  Faqu then sets up a powerbomb, but Moss delivers right hands as he's up in the air.  Benjamin sneaks in from behind, and dropkicks Faqu in the back, allowing Moss to take him down with a HURRICANRANA~!

COLE
Moss with a little help from his partner, and a nice hurricanrana!

Moss delivers right hands on the mat, then drops an elbow, and covers...

Kickout!

Moss picks up Faqu, then whips him into the ropes, but puts his head down.  Faqu delivers a kick, bringing Moss's head back up, then delivers a THRUST KICK~!

COLE
And a big kick from Faqu, that could turn the tide in this match!

Faqu lets out a big yell, drawing boos, then tags Blonde.  Blonde stomps away on Moss, then picks him up and whips him into the ropes, catching him with a flying forearm!  Cover...

Kickout!

Blonde tags Faqu back in, and Faqu whips Moss into the ropes, catching him with a Samoan drop!  Cover...

Kickout!

Faqu then turns around and knocks Benjamin off the apron!  Faqu and Blonde double-team Moss in their corner, as Benjamin slides into the ring, but is kept at bay by the referee.  Blonde whips Moss into the ropes, but Moss ducks a clothesline and catches Blonde with a flying bodypress!  Cover...

Kickout!

Blonde stomps away on Moss on the mat, then sets him up, and executes the GUILT TRIP~!  Cover...

Kickout!

Faqu tags back in, and whips Moss into a corner, then charges, but Moss gets the foot up!  Moss crawls over towards his corner, attempting to make the tag, but Faqu manages to come through to grab his foot, then Blonde comes in and stomps away, before the referee backs him off.  Faqu backs into the ropes, and attempts a BIG SPLASH, but Moss rolls out of the way, and this time MAKES THE TAG~!

COLE
Tag made, Quentin Benjamin back in!

Blonde is also back in, and immediately gets caught with a clothesline!  And another!  Benjamin whips him into the ropes, and catches him with a BIG backdrop!  Cover...

Kickout!

Benjamin backs Blonde into a corner, and delivers right hands as the crowd counts along!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

Suddenly, Benjamin jumps backwards to meet Faqu, delivering some more rights!  Moss then brings Blonde out of the corner, and signals to Benjamin.

COACH
Uh-oh...look out, James!

Moss backs into the ropes, and Benjamin moves in to sweep the leg of Blonde as Moss hits him with a clothesline!

COLE
Double Goozle~!

Benjamin and Moss then hook Faqu, and lift him in a double suplex, then drops him back down onto Blonde!

COLE
And Team Heyross using the body of Faqu to squash James Blonde!

Moss then scoops Blonde onto his shoulders, as Benjamin starts to scale the ropes...when suddenly, Thunderkid appears to drill Benjamin on the side of the leg with a steel chair!

COACH
Look at this, Cole!

COLE
Thunderkid and Reject are here!

As Reject distracts the referee on the other side, TK quickly pulls Benjamin out and shoves him into the steel steps!  Reject then stalks around the ring, until the referee turns his back to the commotion, at which point he slides in and gives Moss a kick to the gut, then executes the EULOGY~!!!!!11111

COLE
Reject with the Eulogy on Charlie Moss!  The referee hasn't seen any of this!

Reject slides out, and he and TK retreat down the aisle, as Blonde drapes an arm over Kevin...

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
DAMN IT!  Team Heyross is eliminated!

BUFFER
[i]The winners of the match, advancing to the finals of the Los Infernales Bracket...the team of JAMES BLONDE and the Samoan Wrecking Ball, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUU!!!!![/i]

COACH
I guess Reject and TK were going to personally make sure that Team Heyross didn't get another opportunity at their titles!

COLE
So, the team representing Cucaracha Internacional will be one of the final four teams contending for that World tag team title shot at AngleMania VIII!  Right now, let's go to...

Team Heyross is shown standing in the ring, disappointed, as the crowd shows its appreciation.

Sign in to follow this