TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - February 9, 2009

Probably not, but it's one of the bigger Raw's of 2009, up there with the episode from 3 weeks ago where Vince came back!

Tonight, in that very ring - The Undertaker crosses brand lines to take on Randy Orton.

But wait, there's more! Ric Flair makes his first appearance on Raw since saying "Woo!" and dialing a phone number in the summer of 2008! What will he have to say to Chris Jericho?

This show is also supposed to be building to a PPV, so you know big excitement is on the horizon!

Set your DVRs to "WOO!" for this episode. However you would do such a thing.

Undertaker vs Orton will end in a DQ when Dibiase and Rhodes interfere. This will cause Stephanie to say if Rhodes or Dibiase interfere in the Shane vs Orton match at No Way Out, they'll be suspended and Orton will lose his title shot at WM25. Enter the fourth member of The Legacy at NWO - Harry Smith.

See, I don't get how that works since the match is supposed to be an "anything goes" type of match so how the fuck could you honestly ban someone from coming down and kicking Shane's ass?

Meh, I hope Taker/Orton gets some decent time before all hell breaks loose. The Flair ordeal, I'm not too fond on but I guess he needs the money.

See, I don't get how that works since the match is supposed to be an "anything goes" type of match so how the fuck could you honestly ban someone from coming down and kicking Shane's ass?

Orton can't get DQ'd, but Stephanie can say they'd be fired instantly if they came to the ring.

Fuck this show!

Fucking have Ric Flair and The Undertaker on the show I decided not to go to. Fuck this show, fuck in the ass.

I'm interested in seeing what Flair will do tonight, but Orton/UT will be by the numbers "Guys running in for a DQ." Also interested in seeing if there is any mention of the Jericho incident on this show tonight.

I'm wondering if Orton "struck his own deal" with the Smackdown heels to come out and attack Undertaker so that he can escape, only for Shane to come running down the ramp and throw him into the ring for Undertaker to chokeslam/lay him out.

Fuck this show!

Fucking have Ric Flair and The Undertaker on the show I decided not to go to. Fuck this show, fuck in the ass.

08.jpg

:lol:

Kane sure got over being rejected by Kelly fast.

I enjoy Kane's wacky relationships. I was disapointed his thing with Kelly got aborted.

Kane sure got over being rejected by Kelly fast.

I enjoy Kane's wacky relationships. I was disapointed his thing with Kelly got aborted.

It wasn't my fault

snitsky.jpg

So, does K^2's JTTS status continue?

ETA: Geez, Melina's breaking out the moveset. That Yakuza kick into face plant (I think it was supposed to be, but Beth didn't do it very well) into Shining Wizard to the face (I guess?) was actually pretty nice.