TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EMAXSAUN

What do you guys think of my blog/site?

Hi Guys,

What do you think of this blog I put together - http://www.dumbview.com/blog/

So I have been trying to start up a small video site with just dumb/funny/stupid videos on it, just for fun.

I have a bunch of categories and a bunch of videos on the site already.

I was just wondering if you guys had any tips or suggestions regarding the site.

The site is - http://www.dumbview.com/, and I just updated it with a wrestling section - http://www.dumbview.com/wrestling.php - check it out!

But seriously, if you guys have any videos/categories that you think should go there, please let me know, or any overall suggestions/comments, thanks!

:wub: :headbang: :lol: :huh:

if there are re-directs for real i need to sort these out because i simply made a site of funny videos that i liked, i haven't been able to see this on my own computer though

Don't mind EHME, Emax, he's the board's token wanna be gangsta.

I also got redirected as well, might want to fix that

Hey Bob long time no chat, where did you get re-directed, just right from the blog page? Where did it re-direct you to?

[bob_barron]Spamming is prohibited on this forum. We must stop these injustices or else all of our internet lifes will be ruined. As the forums ombudsman, I will do my best to investigate ways to stop these injustices in the future![/bob_barron]

I've been posting at this forum longer that you have, so lick my balls :D

Doubt it... Even though my register date is 2004, I've been posting here since 2001 at the ezboards.

Hey Bob long time no chat, where did you get re-directed, just right from the blog page? Where did it re-direct you to?

It takes a few seconds and then it redirects you to a site to meet black people. This displeases me, since I do not want to meet people like EHME.

It takes a few seconds and then it redirects you to a site to meet black people. This displeases me, since I do not want to meet people like EHME.

Thanks, that is the last thing I want. I have ads running through a company called WidgetBucks and I feel like that is the culprit. Hopefully this will be fixed by tonight, sorry about redirecting people.