TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

HEY, CANADIANGUITARIST... YOUZA STRAIGHT BITCH!

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GAME MOTHAFUCKA, 6-2 UTTER DESTRUCTION BITCH! SHOVE IT UP YOUR HAB LOVING FAGGOT ASS, YOU PUNK ASS MOTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH THE "C OF RED" BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

CG had it coming, this was months in the making since early December when the Habs beat the Flames in Montreal. We've been talking shit back and forth, maybe it belongs in the Comments That Don't Warrant a Thread... But I wanted him to see this.

GO FLAMES GO! GO FLAMES GO! GO FLAMES GO!

YOU CAN FIND ME IN THE DOME! CHILLIN WITH JAROME! GOT MY EYES ON THE CUP, BABY WE GONN' TAKE IT HOME.

Hear that Canadian Guitarist? You're a heterosexual - YOWZERS (as Inspector Gadget would say).

That's how I read the thread title.

EHME is afraid of anyone who challenges his life as a homosexual Canadian man in his 30s.

Wouldn't it have made sense to post Iginla instead of Laracque....since, you know - Iginla, perhaps the league's best player, plays for your Flames. Laracque, posted by EMHE, plays for the Habs.

Groan.

Wouldn't it have made sense to post Iginla instead of Laracque....since, you know - Iginla, perhaps the league's best player, plays for your Flames. Laracque, posted by EMHE, plays for the Habs.

Groan.

I posted Laraque because he is the toughest guy in the NHL. Iginla is a tough son of a bitch, and is my favorite player... But Laracque would fuck anyone up.

I will always liked Georges, hell even when he was a stinky OILER, I liked him.

Hey remember back when the Oilers had 3 black players? Laraque, Grier and Carter... That was pretty weird at the time.