TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

EHME

Even though there is countless of times of your bitch ass going to the chat, "Canadian Dragon sucks, lets ban him!", "Leena is awful! Why isn't she banned yet?", "I hate Jingus, lets get rid of him!", blah blah blah blah blah... Shut up gary floyd.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH! Woah. Wooooooah.

There's no need to try to bring Canadian Dragon and Leena down to that level.

I have complained about them, yes, but I never said they should be banned, you racist charicature of a man.

Wrong... You problay complain more then bob_barron. It's an internet forum, stop taking things serious like it's life and death you overweight douchebag.

Racist? Yeah, ok... gary floyd, further proof you're a fucking idiot.

But the internet tough guy shtick is stupid. We aren't talking about getting rid of you because you are being mean or tough but because you are annoying as fuck. The whole NHB area of the board is ruined because you like to play up your lame gimmick and draw attention to yourself. No one gives a shit. Let me say it again: no one gives a shit!

This is the one. In continuum, it's easy to say "my tough guy act isn't real" except for the fact that you've carried it with you for pretty much the whole observable time frame of posts. So it's gone from a schtick to a character trait. Concurrently, I've explained this before, but I don't care if you pick fights with people, you're just a fucking terrible human being.

Just so I can get it in before you do: fuck me, I'm an emo fag, pedo, loner, virgin, and single

Even though there is countless of times of your bitch ass going to the chat, "Canadian Dragon sucks, lets ban him!", "Leena is awful! Why isn't she banned yet?", "I hate Jingus, lets get rid of him!", blah blah blah blah blah... Shut up gary floyd.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH! Woah. Wooooooah.

There's no need to try to bring Canadian Dragon and Leena down to that level.

That made me chuckle...

I dunno, maybe you should just cool off for a little bit EHME. The last time you did you were tolerable. It's only in the last month or so you started acting out again. It's everything in moderation.

JudithTimeOut.JPG

Heh- I've quit drinking for the time being but if he's still around in three months, he better watch out!

Oh well---I guess the world will never get to see me drunkenly lay the verbal smackdown on EHME!

Also- welcome back Czech!

I'm requesting the picture of EHME with the Andre the Giant cutout.

I thought I had it saved on my computer, but no dice. I'll keep looking.

EDIT: We'll miss you, little buddy.

25aojdx.jpg

Thanks. My gift to you:

2zgg6ev.jpg