TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Christian's Re-debut in WWE has occurred!

WWE braintrust is pretty damn cruel - Having a guy with a pronounced lisp named Swagger and competing in ECW

Swagger vs Christian tonight?!?

At least Teddy Long should have said I let Hardy walk to use the money to sign Christian.

I wonder why they dumped him on ECW, to piss everyone off who thought he was gonna be involved with smackdown?

I'm guessing that's just a happy coincidence. Grrr.

I literally have not watched ECW in well over a year and I randomly decided to watch. I must have some kind of connection to Chrisitan.

Wow can not believe they ALREADY buried Chrisitan. I was so damn excited for him and was looking forward to them throwing him into the Edge/Hardy stuff. Can't remember being this letdown in years.

Christian has the chance to run with the ball in ECW. I don't hate the decision. If he pops the ratings, it will go a helluva long way in legitimizing him in the eyes of the wwe braintrust. If he was paired with Edge, Edge would get the credit for the heat/pops.

I hope he wins tonight. I'd like to see him get a chance to prove to Vince that he's worth a push...even if it's just on ECW. He was screwed when they decided to make Hardy vs. Hardy...but maybe this will actually work out better in the long run. I had a feeling that a feud with Jeff would be about it and then he'd get shoved right back down the card...but maybe this way he can work his way up to something more substantial. At the end of the day...he does have to pay for the fact that he left for 3 years.

They decided to make Hardy vs Hardy 3 months ago,

And kept it a great secret by having Matt help his brother into the main event and then keeping the interference out of the match that lead him to winning the WWE title.

Just brilliant misdirection!

They decided to make Hardy vs Hardy 3 months ago,

Matt denied having anything to do with the attacks on Hardy though, so there's still no one responsible for what's been quite a huge part of the storyline for months...

Fuck, Natalya looks hot. And Tyson's hair cut sucks. That only works in video games.