TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Christian's Re-debut in WWE has occurred!

ECW is awesome every week, and every one complaining about Christian being punished or whatever needs to remember that Matt Hardy went from US Champ on SmackDown to ECW and is all that much better for it. If Christian can prove himself in ECW the same way Matt did, he'll be off to bigger things by the summer.

Hell of a show. With Bourne coming back, this show looks to be on the ups. With Tommy Dreamer's pending retirement, if they can shadow Flair's retirement angle and have Dreamer maybe come close to the title but not win it, it should be an entertaining few months ahead.

+1

Maybe Vince is turning ECW into a IC show. Casual fans don't like Noble so he shows up on ECW which the IC love and they love Noble. The IC also love Christian, EB, and Matt Striker's pbp....then again..nobody watches ECW much and if it's not mentioned on Raw or Smackdown, Christian just popping up on Raw one night would get a big pop.

I already have too much to watch at 9PM on Tuesdays, and I always feel really stupid about believing things wouldn't turn out the way they did whenever I watch this show. However, you throw in Christian, my girl Nattie and a returning Evan Bourne, and I think I may have to start taking a look. Dammit.

Edit: I forgot Noble. Yeah, he's not bad either. Also, I couldn't care less about Swagger either way. So there.

ECW is awesome every week, and every one complaining about Christian being punished or whatever needs to remember that Matt Hardy went from US Champ on SmackDown to ECW and is all that much better for it. If Christian can prove himself in ECW the same way Matt did, he'll be off to bigger things by the summer.

Totally agree. Christian would have been lost in the fold right off the bat on either of the two big shows. Think about it.

Smackdown:

Top heels - Edge, Kozlov, Big Show, now Matt Hardy

Top faces - Triple H and Jeff Hardy

Raw:

Heels - Orton, Jericho, JBL

Faces - Cena, Michaels, Punk

Obviously Christian needed to make his return someplace where the spotlight could be on him so he could shine. ECW loses Matt Hardy but gains Christian? Works for me.

Tyson Kidd looked very good to boot. you can tell the guys who have it versus the ones that don't. When Sydal was jobbing to Benjamin he still looked like he belonged. TJ Wilson/Tyson Kidd looked like he belonged. Striker really put him over as well - JBL used to do that well when he was SD! commentator.

"Big Dog" should be Jamie Noble's permanent nickname as well.

I wonder if Tommy Dreamer will get a tag team partner to team with to fight Miz/Morrison.

I wonder if Tommy Dreamer will get a tag team partner to team with to fight Miz/Morrison.

Since he was absent this week...I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being Tommy/Boogeyman vs. Miz/Morrison.

Unless they wanna bring someone else in/back for Tommy.

And I didn't mind the remix theme of "Close your Eyes" either.

On second thought TJ Wilson was known as "The Stampede Kid" as well, so maybe his name comes from there.

I guess this means Tomko has been released, or TJ might get a name change by next week. Matt Sydal became Evan Bourne from one week to the next and Atlas Ortiz became Rickie Ortiz.